• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Avengers: Infinity War

I loved this movie and I felt like we were rewarded for watching all 18 movies previously.

I honestly think that the Russos have three of the strongest comic book films out there (The Winter Soldier, Civil War and Infinity War).

Of course, not sure if anyone knows this but Guardians director James Gunn who helped with certain aspects for Infinity War took to twitter to translate what were
Groot's last words. "Dad."

Comic geeks here. We go as a group with 9 others who have all been reading the comics for years, so for us, nope not a big surprise. Did the death in the opening still tear up the one girl, HUGE Hiddleston fan, sure did, but she knew that death was how it started. DH is NOT a Black Panther fan at all - he hated the comics, so there was much rejoicing there. He was smacked by two of us for clapping. It ended exactly where it need for the start of the next movie to start off after the introduction of Captain Marvel.

Now as a geeky group we eagerly await Deadpool, Solo (yes SW geeks as well), Ant-Man and the Wasp, Vemon (he's Marvel, so shush!), X-men, and Captain Marvel, before we get the big end of the buildup.

Well, I think that while Thor doesn't need Mjolnir to have the power of the God of Thunder, that power just isn't enough to take on Thanos. He needed even more of an upgrade, something specifically made for fighting Thanos and the power of the Infinity Stones.

But doesn't Stormbreaker belong to this guy and not Thor? Hmm.

Beta_ray_bill.jpg

But doesn't Stormbreaker belong to this guy and not Thor? Hmm.

Beta_ray_bill.jpg

Well, yeah, but the hammer in the movie is more based on the Ultimate Universe version. I love Beta Ray, but I think they just used the name for the hammer and don't expect to see things go that direction in the films.

Finally saw it. I didn't really like it. I felt it drag. I didn't like some choices characters made. The ending didn't bother me too much. I expected it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter