AVENTURA HOTEL INFO.......

Thanks! So to my second question, does each person staying in the room need a hotel key/card for pool hopping or anything else?
You need a key card for each person in the room for early entry unless you have a Premiere AP and then it comes with the pass. At the checkpoint in the morning they want to see each hotel key card or eligible Annual Pass.

We’ve booked a deluxe room for October. Would really like a nice view. There’s not a skyline category, are there rooms with terrible views on the lower floors or are they all ok?
We won’t arrive until the evening, is it worth emailing to put in a request ( I know this can’t be guaranteed) for a high floor?

Stayed before but only in standard and skyline queen rooms and thought it would be nice to try the deluxe ones as those windows look awesome.

Thanks for any advice.

We’ve booked a deluxe room for October. Would really like a nice view. There’s not a skyline category, are there rooms with terrible views on the lower floors or are they all ok?
We won’t arrive until the evening, is it worth emailing to put in a request ( I know this can’t be guaranteed) for a high floor?

Stayed before but only in standard and skyline queen rooms and thought it would be nice to try the deluxe ones as those windows look awesome.

Thanks for any advice.
Definitely call or email and have your high floor request put on your reservation, they are very good with them and if they can honour it they will.

Thanks for any advice.
We love the deluxe rooms!! The wall of floor to ceiling windows are stunning.

We’ve always called the hotel direct and requested high floor 407-503-6000 (or you could email).

While requests aren’t guaranteed, we have been given floor 9 or higher (usually in the teens) during the numerous times we’ve stayed there.

We love the deluxe rooms!! The wall of floor to ceiling windows are stunning.

We’ve always called the hotel direct and requested high floor 407-503-6000 (or you could email).

While requests aren’t guaranteed, we have been given floor 9 or higher (usually in the teens) during the numerous times we’ve stayed there.
Thanks that is great to hear.

My current view, standard King, room 863. I thought the hotel was okay. Liked the urban pantry, like being able to walk across to SF and get the boat. Didn’t care for pool.

Attachments

• 71258394114__3D23CAE5-9775-43CA-AD1C-9A243119B11D.jpeg
    71258394114__3D23CAE5-9775-43CA-AD1C-9A243119B11D.jpeg
    98.3 KB · Views: 17
My current view, standard King, room 863. I thought the hotel was okay. Liked the urban pantry, like being able to walk across to SF and get the boat. Didn’t care for pool.
Agreed but it's only 12 steps from the exit gate of Aventura to security at Volcano Bay. The walk from Aventura to the pool at SF is shorter then the walk from some rooms at SF.

Checking in early, and being willing to wait, is generally the best way to maxmize your chances of getting what you want.
Totally get that but we don’t arrive at MCO until 5.40pm on s flight from the Uk, assuming no delays.

Totally get that but we don’t arrive at MCO until 5.40pm on s flight from the Uk, assuming no delays.
We arrive in 2 weeks. Last week I phoned the hotel and was told deluxe rooms could be on any floor, so I requested a high floor facing the parks.
love Skippyboo view. Too bad they aren’t doing the evening castle show at the moment.

Didn't know where to post my review.

This was my 2nd visit in about a year to Aventura. The shape of the hotel reminds me of the fidget spinner toys. The logo is used throughout the resort on tables, wallpaper and carpeting. I was hard pressed to find any sharp angles or square/rectangles in the design elements as part of the building and pool. The resort architecture flows incredibly well anchored by massive windows in the food court area looking over a smaller, but fully functional and relaxing pool area. There is a good sized hot tub behind the pool with a separate restroom building. There is also a walking path directly to Volcano Bay which looks like it would take no more than 5 minutes to get to.

Check-in was, again, simple. I inquired about the resort parking fee being waived, but to no avail. There was no line or wait whatsoever and since we arrived at 2 PM our room wasn’t quite ready. Then the infamous 2 minutes after leaving the front desk, I get the push notifications that the rooms were ready. I chose one room with the theme park view and the other just standard. They upgraded me to the theme park view which I guess nullified the parking fees ($19/night). The rooms are just as I remember them, sleek, clean, modern, on the smaller side and with a tablet to control lights, television, air conditioning and ordering room amenities (extra towels, soaps, etc.).

Went down to the pool where they drop a screen from the building and play a movie. I think it was some Lego movie, but being the heated pool I didn’t really watch much of it. Besides not having it loud enough to hear (while in the pool), for some strange reason there are 2 lights that shine directly behind the screen and wash out the corners. It made the image really poor and hard to watch. So I opted to go to the hot tub. It’s a hot tub on a timer with almost no view of the movie. The pool area has no shortage of palm trees and gorgeous tropical foliage. To me, the pool is sized appropriately to the resort. I am pretty sure it was the time of the year, but at most I probably saw 25 guests here throughout our stay. I would say about 20% were children in the pool/deck. They do have 2 lifeguards on duty at all times.

I ordered extra shampoo, soap and coffee via the tablet requesting RELAY deliver it (RELAY is the onsite robot). Within 90 seconds there is knock on the door with a housekeeper holding a bag of my requested amenities. That was incredibly quick, but was sort of hoping the robot would stop by. 5 minutes later my room’s phone rings and there’s a knock on the door……..it’s RELAY! The lid pops open and I got additional items. I then thanked him/her and used the touchscreen to indicate I was done. RELAY did a little dance and then left for the elevators to go back down to the lobby. It’s a cool perk staying here.

We visited the other premium resorts via the water taxi and was impressed with the transportation ease and frequency. Musica della Notte at Portofino was excellent and a must do for me this trip. I had a good, not great dinner at Big Fire Grill at CityWalk. I should have went with a steak, but opted for pork and pork belly over cheese grits; my mistake.

I think Aventura slots perfectly well into what it’s designed to be. It is in a great location, plenty of dining options for a “value-moderate” and offers a quiet and relaxing getaway minutes from CityWalk and the parks. I plan on this being my first choice for a staycation depending on cost/availability. On this trip, with the Florida resident discount, each room averaged about $125/night. I view this as a great value even though we didn’t do any parks.

We visited the other premium resorts via the water taxi and was impressed with the transportation ease and frequency. Musica della Notte at Portofino was excellent and a must do for me this trip. I had a good, not great dinner at Big Fire Grill at CityWalk. I should have went with a steak, but opted for pork and pork belly over cheese grits; my mistake.

I think Aventura slots perfectly well into what it’s designed to be. It is in a great location, plenty of dining options for a “value-moderate” and offers a quiet and relaxing getaway minutes from CityWalk and the parks. I plan on this being my first choice for a staycation depending on cost/availability. On this trip, with the Florida resident discount, each room averaged about $125/night. I view this as a great value even though we didn’t do any parks.
Great review! Did you pool hop at all? Wondering how far it is to walk to the sapphire falls pool. Thank you!

Great review! Did you pool hop at all? Wondering how far it is to walk to the sapphire falls pool. Thank you!

No pool hopping for us (two adults, no children).

One of the best things about Aventura is it's perfectly sized pool with plenty of tropical foliage and shade. Is it the most thrilling pool on property? Nope, but that is where it's charm lies for me (plus underwater speakers).

If you want a more relaxing pool, I think this one shines.

No pool hopping for us (two adults, no children).

One of the best things about Aventura is it's perfectly sized pool with plenty of tropical foliage and shade. Is it the most thrilling pool on property? Nope, but that is where it's charm lies for me (plus underwater speakers).

If you want a more relaxing pool, I think this one shines.
I didn’t know about the underwater speakers. I thought that was a Hardrock thing…I go to Sapphire for the slide-unfortunately it was out of order the one day that I ventured over in July…

Last December, I checked in at 6 pm with a standard room booked (with OI meetup discount). I asked for a higher floor if possible? OMG they gave us a Skyline room facing the castle at IOA, we could see the fireworks. In June, same deal, standard room, asked for higher, and got a couple floors below that on other side, but still very high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter