Average Weather in October and end of November?

deedeew80

Dreaming of My Prince
Hi everyone! Trying to decide when to go for our trip next year. Either the middle or end of October, but not the week of Halloween, or the end of November, like the week after Thanksgiving. The weather may help me decide! I have been to WDW both of these times and the weather was awesome! Not hot and not cold. However, I have heard October can get pretty hot and that November could be quite chilly at night. So I wanted to hear from those who either live there or go to these times and let me know how the weather usually is! Thank you!!

I went the end of Oct last year and the weather was great. I can't stand the heat and I had no problems. I have also been in Nov and yes Thanksgiving was a bit chilly at night.

Hi, I live here about 80 miles due west of WDW for 21 years. Prior, I am from the south east of PA near Central NJ. So when you say, you can't take heat, what is that? 80's? 90's?
Late October tends to still be warm but not as humid. However, I have had years that my AC was on for Halloween night. I would equate October to late May in NJ.
November is lovely. Especially late November. It's typically not humid and temps are moderate. Think early April in NJ. It can be cool but not typically cold (although, that has happened) and usually not very "hot" but it can be humid. Again, I have had my AC on for T-giving day. Mixed bag similar to fickle spring in the NE. But if you want a better chance of cooler/drier weather, November is a safer bet than Oct. Just this one FL, ex - NE person's opinion on the past 21 years.

October and November can get pretty warm, it is Florida. I've had it be 85+ degrees highs in October! I've also been in December where it ranged from 80s (I was in shorts and a tank top) to 55 and raining (chilly but nothing bad, especially if you're from the north) by the end of my trip. They're good times to go! I would just pack for anything and check the weather a week before.

Hi, I live here about 80 miles due west of WDW for 21 years. Prior, I am from the south east of PA near Central NJ. So when you say, you can't take heat, what is that? 80's? 90's?
Late October tends to still be warm but not as humid. However, I have had years that my AC was on for Halloween night. I would equate October to late May in NJ.
November is lovely. Especially late November. It's typically not humid and temps are moderate. Think early April in NJ. It can be cool but not typically cold (although, that has happened) and usually not very "hot" but it can be humid. Again, I have had my AC on for T-giving day. Mixed bag similar to fickle spring in the NE. But if you want a better chance of cooler/drier weather, November is a safer bet than Oct. Just this one FL, ex - NE person's opinion on the past 21 years.

I hate the heat when it gets into the 90s, or even just a heat index of 90s!! We went at the end of April, beginning of May 2015 and people were telling me it would be warm but not the 90s! Boy were they wrong! Lol! It was hot!! The actual temp wasn't in the 90s but add in the humidity and it felt like the 90s!! I am from NJ so we get heat here too in the summer! Once it starts to get into the 90s I hate it! Lol!

October and November can get pretty warm, it is Florida. I've had it be 85+ degrees highs in October! I've also been in December where it ranged from 80s (I was in shorts and a tank top) to 55 and raining (chilly but nothing bad, especially if you're from the north) by the end of my trip. They're good times to go! I would just pack for anything and check the weather a week before.

I think we may be leaning more towards the week after Thanksgiving! It seems to be the "coolest" time vs October. I remember being there in late October in 2008 for my honeymoon and our last day there temps dropped down to 63 and we northerners thought it was fine and just put a hoody on, whereas most of the CMs were wearing hats and gloves! Lol! We thought it was funny! But southerners aren't use to the cooler weather as us! Lol!

I've done several October trips, at different times during the month. October weather can be extremely hot and humid. One trip mid-October, it got up to the mid 90s and was just sweltering. So as you plan, realize that very high temps and humidity are possible at any time during October. You might luck put with milder weather, but no way to tell in advance.

If this is a problem, I'd go with November.

In my experience, it's always warm...the exceptions being a few weeks in January or Feb. November is usually comfortable for us, maybe around 80-85 degrees. In the direct sun it can still feel pretty hot, but it's nothing like July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter