Avis at the Port?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
We will be at WDW for a couple of days before we cruise on 4/13 ,but will be staying friday nite at the Radisson. I made my reservation for Avis online and the latest return I could get was 5:45pm.Does anyone remember what time they close for the nite?We will be meeting friends for the cruise at the Radisson but their plane is scheduled to land at MCO at 5pm so I estimate they will arrive at about 7pm. And we would like to stay a WDW as late as possible but still turn in the car on friday pm. Thanks for any help! Joan S.:)

According to the Avis web site, the hours for that location are:

<table border=0 cellspacing=5><tr><td align=right><b>Sun</b></td><td align=center>8am - 4pm</td></tr><tr><td align=right><b>Mon - Fri</b></td><td align=center>8am - 6pm</td></tr><tr><td align=right><b>Sat</b></td><td align=center>8am - 3pm</td></tr></table>

But, why not just return it the next morning? You'll have plenty of time to do that since the cruise terminal doesn't even open until 10:30.

Thank you Dave for the info! We drove to the port from WDW to the port in the am the last time we cruised and I just found it exhausting by the time we got settled on the ship. Being a family of 5 we tend to run late especially on vacation, so I just thought staying over the nite before next to the ship would be better for us. Joan S.

Joan,

Are you wanting to return the car in Orlando or in Port Canaveral??? I think what Dave is suggesting is that you return the car at the Port Canaveral location in the AM. The Avis office is on the Raddisson property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter