Avis Update

ExecuMom

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/"targe
:crazy: Anyone have an update on whether Avis has worked out all of the "kinks" since they've moved to a new location?

When they first moved there were posts reporting all of the problems with the shuttles and computers.

We are sailing over New Year's and have a ressie with Avis. Just wondering if I should cancel and move to Budget.

Thanks!princess:

Michele

Hello Michelle -
I spoke to Gloria, the owner of the Cape Canaveral Avis, and it appears things are running more smoothly - Now I just have her word, but I am sure you will get someone to give you a inside
information.
If I hear of anything will let you know - they are right next to me and they seem to be running smooth, but then I can not say for sure.
Always
Shirley

We were the ones who had the problems. DH used them again this past trip because they had the best price.

It was much better. We still had about a 20 minute wait to be picked up from the port. From what I could see, they only had one van in use but there were only 3 parties waiting for it. Hopefully they will send more vans when it's a busier time.

Thanks, Shirley and DVC!!

Appreciate very much the scoop.

Shirley, thanks for keeping your eye on things - and glad you're back!!

Michele::MinnieMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter