Avoiding Cheerleaders and "15s"

Thank you! And congrats to you as well. Our gym has six teams going to Summit next week. My daughter is on two of the teams and very excited. Last year we had a one man fall and did not make it to day two. Hoping for a better showing this year.
Cheer Factor All Stars - Deception LS2 and X-ceptional LSC3.

Good luck to Cheer Factor and all other teams. My girls are on Bay State Rain (J2) and we are so excited to be going this year. Hoping that all teams from Mass do well. Our J2 is at Pop and our Y1 is at All Stars. Where is Cheer Factor staying?

Good luck to Cheer Factor and all other teams. My girls are on Bay State Rain (J2) and we are so excited to be going this year. Hoping that all teams from Mass do well. Our J2 is at Pop and our Y1 is at All Stars. Where is Cheer Factor staying?

Good luck to Bay State as well. So exciting. Cheer Factor is all over. Athletes are not required to stay on the package or stay together. This year would have been particularly difficult with six teams. Our JC5 team just got the bid at Encore and Varsity packages are all sold out.
I have a group of cheerleaders here now for a sleepover after practice and they are planning which Ma teams they will be able to go and watch and support.

Money or not, I'm not sure why these groups can't be made to behave a little more? I don't want to hear the argument "Disney makes a lot of money from them"; they make a lot of money from me, too (and the rest of us). Serious question, really, why can't they be made to behave a little more civilized? I have to be civilized when I am out in public. Other guests have to accommodate them? Seems all twisted to me.

Your key phrase is that you "have" to behave. We all should behave regardless of where you are from. It is an active and conscious choice to behave. Excitement can take over anyone depending on what their life situation is good, bad, or what is seemingly average to us. I don't care to listen to someone handle their screaming or tantrum child/children at times, but I have kids and that happens. We all act and parent differently. We will all never agree or be on the same page as to what is acceptable and what isn't. Everyone has their own set of goal for what their vacation should be. While I think we behave well, we all do need to extend grace to one another no matter where we are. The CM's should enforce quiet timse and guidelines but in reality it will never be perfect. We all just need to go, and do what is mannerous and right so we can show others who may not know or behave that way, an example of what is polite.
:-)

I usually avoid staying at any Value resort during those times, but they can stay anywhere. I haven't had much of a problem with them except at DD. They were everywhere after the competition and I overheard a group from one school bragging about stealing a plushie from WOD!

I never found it a bother. People are people. If a family or a field trip. To each his own.

We have reservations at All Star Music 12/5 to 12/10 with tickets to the Christmas party on 12/8. I just found out this is Pop Warner week. We would prefer to change out dates which I know shouldn't be a problem. My concern is the prepaid Christmas party tickets. Will we be able to change the dates on those or are we out almost $400 if we change our reservation dates?

We have reservations at All Star Music 12/5 to 12/10 with tickets to the Christmas party on 12/8. I just found out this is Pop Warner week. We would prefer to change out dates which I know shouldn't be a problem. My concern is the prepaid Christmas party tickets. Will we be able to change the dates on those or are we out almost $400 if we change our reservation dates?
We always went the week of Pop Warner, (four years in a row) we only changed because now that DD is an All Star, our big comp is next weekend. We never had a problem during that time at the parks. However,we always stayed at CBR. Pop warner comp is much smaller than Worlds or Summit. Maybe someone else with more knowledge of Pop warner can tell you if ASM is part of the package plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter