• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Awesome Magic Kingdom Tilt Shift Video!

PS Please forgive me if this was already posted. I went a couple pages back and didn't see it.

I absolutely loved it! Can see myself watching it often when I need a quick fix! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome!! Thank you so much for sharing! That was so much fun to watch, I can see myself watching it over and ov.......oh, what the heck....im clicking it now to watch it again........

Me likes!!!

I really like what they are doing with the Disney blog. I think its a great idea and been LOOOOONNNG over due!!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

:goodvibes

That was great - thanks!
This will be our first time going to Magic Kingdom at night in over 30 years of trips!!

I wished the parks looked that empty when I get to visit! Thanks, that was a really cool link!:thumbsup2

I love that video....I can't wait to show my kids and DH :goodvibes It is really getting me in the mood for Disney....one thing, I was shocked to see the number of guests piling into MK :scared1:, thank goodness we go during value season.

Wow! That was awesome. Thanks for the link!
I go in two weeks and 2 days :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter