[B]AKL Help[/B]

coachbobe

Earning My Ears
I am going to AKL first week in April savannah view

When can I start to ask about a room????

What part of AKL would you ask to stay????

What floor is the best???

I dont mind the walk to the pool if the view is better further further away but if there is a spot that offers both let me know what that is.....

I have a copy of the map but I just need to know when I can call and check on where I will be staying and see if I can get what I want...

Maybe I dont even have this option but I would like to know

Thanks in advance for your help

Oh and how do you put the count down in to your message???? :wave2:

You call call CRO at any time and have it noted in your ressie. We do it right when we book. Some people also fax the resort a week before they go or so. I've heard many different things about this though ( such as they won't take this anymore :confused3 ) I don't know since I have never tried it.

When we stayed at AKL we stayed on Zebra trail Arusha . We were way down at the end. My husband really liked it but I thought it was a very long walk and that when the animals were not out you just look at trees and dirt.
This time we are doing pool view since it is a shorter walk and I would rather have that for a view. Also you can see the animals from everywhere around the lodge.
I think my husband would rather be staying savannah view though.

Third and fourth floors are the best since they are the best for viewing.

For the countdown go to the tech board and it will tell you what to do :)

We were in Zebra Trail on Uzima about 1/2 way down. We thought it was a great location. We were on the fourth floor. I would probably request the third floor so you are looking out at the animals rather than down at them. We are going again next January and I'm not sure I will request anything. I have read so many great reviews about all of the savannahs that I think I will just take my chances.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter