B&B Hotel Disneyland Paris

This looks interesting. Like a premier inn type hotel?!?

Will likely give the Kyriad a run for its money if so.
Do you know where it will be Carrie?

data=RfCSdfNZ0LFPrHSm0ublXdzhdrDFhtmHhN1u-gM,Rc1VM166EofN3MxqVWLuKMMl2jkjkZx4gfZUc-80y7ICG3dzrReqovNveCwJHbf61L61L5VZDBYf-1Fe2_ZHdk0xScYluxeo_PXv6K8FsX-o89m-NynpaZLZDqT6zjmhD0DYKXbDc1WtZshNVjRO1Cmntl2mWMVFMCugT2WrB-NvTGjqniQtrs_166XcIo_-TxoWBQ6NadmRTkneIiQdQt-3Je_p

Some where there between Dream Castle and Kyriad so should be on the same bus as those ones ;)

It's before the Explorers hotel. There is another roundabout before the one on Carrie's map and its down the road on the exit before the one used for the other associated hotels. The Magic Circus is between the Dream Castle and the Kyriad.
Screenshot_2015-04-03-15-35-40.png
When we were there in October it was half built, I guessed it was a hotel, so been following it's progress :)

Will this mean even more competition to get on the Peps 54 buses in the future? :crowded:

We didn't find the buses too bad actually even in October half term, maybe because we avoid peak times. It'll certainly add 5/10 minutes to the journey time. Perhaps they'll add another bus ?

It's coming out rather expensive for me, 630 euros for a week inc breakfast. I usually pay a little less for dream castle a 4 star.

It's coming out rather expensive for me, 630 euros for a week inc breakfast. I usually pay a little less for dream castle a 4 star.

This is like a 2 star hotel if it's challenging Campanille and Ibis - though the classifications don't mean much as the Dream Castle isn't anywhere near what I expect and know 4 star hotels to be like just like the DLH is not a 5* hotel but that's another debate. :sad2:

We always travel as a party of five, so this is an interesting option. It came out at EUR 480 for the dates we would probably travel in 2016.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter