B-day Celebration or Not?

santa's surpriz

DIS Veteran
I am so torn...I have a discount code for 40% off room, at the time of "our birthdays" (DD was born the day before my 30th birthday!) I can make a budget trip for 5 days with 2 day tix and 1 day free for both of us at a value for $651 plus airfare, food, and souvenirs. It was not in the budget and will need to come from savings.

We there in January 2009, planning to go back October 2010. We are taking a beach vacation in August, so it will be overboard vacations this year. But it's such a great deal I hate to pass it up! I should keep the money in savings, but I am very tempted....my daughter keeps telling me she wants to go for her birthday and I have said no until I got this email! what do I do????

If you can take it out of savings and it won't kill your savings completely, I would go!!!!!!!!! And have a great birthday celebration!!!!!!!!!!:cool1:

Anyway of cancelling the beach vacation? or maybe going really lean? If you can go without hurting your savings too much I say go for it too! I mean, think of how much you would spend on a birthday party at home - that can really add up!
Good Luck and let us know what you decide!

That's what I was thinking...skipping the birthday which would probably end up costing a couple hundred anyways, I could go a little lean on Christmas. And make it work. When we go to the beach, we are spending a day at DTD and eating at Ohanas. I want to show my mom, who has not been there since 1971 what all the hype is about. If I do not feel disneyed out...I don't think I will, I think I will go for it! Is it about spoiling your child or having fun with your child. She's 6, so before I know it she will be wanting to spend less time with me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter