B-day gift to DH in WDW--what would you choose?

wrldpossibility

DIS Veteran
I am torn between:

a private dining experience (probably at GF dock to see Wishes)

a fishing tour with a small cake at dinner

a budget event by Gifts of a Lifetime

a birthday Wishes cruise

I'm still waiting to hear what event the GOAL thing will be, but I requested something simple, like a room decoration event or cake and balloons delivered while we're waiting to watch Fantasmic that evening. I'm tempted to "upgrade" it to a scavenger hunt after dinner (before Fantasmic). I don't know how much DH will like that, but our kids will!

All the choices are around the same cost. I'm leaning toward the GOAL thing...it seems more unique. We are staying at POR if that helps! What would you do? (DH will be 32.) Oh, and as part of this gesture, I'd like to also thank him for this trip. He's paying for his inlaws to come with us, and for our immediate family (one of the first big vacations we've been able to afford). Disney was my idea (although he's excited too). :goodvibes

I asked my DH he voted for the Birthday/wishes cruise. My have a few friends that have done the cruise before and said that they really enjoyed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter