[b]Just back from SHADES OF GREEN[/b]

Thekidsmom

twomickeymaniacsmom
Well we just got back from a weeklong stay at Shades of Green. From May 29th to June 4th. We almost stayed at WL but I am glad we opted for SOG. It was great. Last year we stayed at the CR resort in Concierge Lite (before remodeling), and the rooms at SOG are bigger than the CR. And they are very clean. We stayed in room 3124 in the new wing. The entire hotel is beautiful and you just can't beat the price. As for the bus schedule it is really no problem, we had an easy time getting where we wanted to go when we needed to be there (we had lots of adr's). The only thing I have to say is the restaurants are ok, but not spectacular. As for the Gay Day's function that was going on during our stay, we never saw any of them, but we did avoid the parks where the function was held on a particular day. And I thought the crowds were quite low, I think families were kept away because they didn't know what to expect from the "Gay Days celebration". The only interaction we had was on the monorail on Saturday, a bunch of the participants got in our car and were talking about things that should not be said in front of little children. When I asked them to refrain from talking about xxx in front of my children they were quite rude. I know I will probably get flamed for talking about this but I don't think WDW is the place for xxx talk. If anyone has questions about SOG, let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter