[B]Kids Club Graduation[/B]

4KsLUVDisney

Mouseketeer
I have a question about the graduation from the kids clubs. Do the kids from the Oceaneers Lab also have a graduation ceremony on the 3 nt cruise or is it just the Oceaneers Club that gets the ceremony?

It is for all kids on the ship ages 3-12 in both the club & the lab. :)

I didn't know anything about this! Do the kids have to be in the kids' clubs a certain amount of time to get to participate, or do they just have to go on that particular day? Of course, my kids think that they are staying in the clubs the entire time, but my husband and I are hoping for some family time too! We've never cruised before, so the whole thing is so, so exciting for us!

4KsLUVDisney said:
I have a question about the graduation from the kids clubs. Do the kids from the Oceaneers Lab also have a graduation ceremony on the 3 nt cruise or is it just the Oceaneers Club that gets the ceremony?

Yes, it was after Castaway Cay around 4.45 pm, all children from club and it was good :thumbsup2
I was video it and found that minnie mouse hang scroll to my son!! Oh i was so proud of it. Glad that I video it!!! :)

Scottishwee35

disneypoor said:
I didn't know anything about this! Do the kids have to be in the kids' clubs a certain amount of time to get to participate, or do they just have to go on that particular day? Of course, my kids think that they are staying in the clubs the entire time, but my husband and I are hoping for some family time too! We've never cruised before, so the whole thing is so, so exciting for us!

They can be in the show even if they haven't gone to the club that week.

DS5 got a t-shirt and a really cool mickey ears mortar board to keep. Plus being up on stage with Mickey and Minnie was pretty fun for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter