[b]need Costume - Can You Help[/b]

Disneygrl

Earning My Ears
We are leaving next Thursday on the cruise. I have purchased a Mickey costume for DS (2 1/2), and a minnie costume for DD (5 months) as well as a Belle costume for her. I would like to purchase my son another costume maybe a pirate one. Do any of you have Disney Store Costume's in a XS (4/5) that you would be interested in selling. It would need to be shipped priority mail by Saturday and I could send funds via paypal immediatly.

Thanks in advance,

Jenn
jennifmilln@aol.com

how big/little is your son? i have a captain feathersword costume but it was kind of tight on my DS4....he's solid & 50 lbs.

He's 35 lbs. and is just over 3 feet tall. He wears anything from a 2T to a 4T depending on how it fits. Mostly a 3T fits him about perfect.

Thanks for the reply and let me know,
Jenn

Maybe he could dress up as a "cruiser". You know, shorts, tee-shirt, sandals...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter