[B]POP Century room question[/B]

tink1953

Tink rocks!!!!!!!
What is the best non-preferred room at Pop Century??

Location to food court and buses ...we used to stay in the 70's by the big wheel and now it cost more and I can't see paying extra for that.

Last time we stayed by the bowling pin pool and it was a fair distance to the lobby area...

last year we stayed at Carribean Beach preferred room and it was definately not worth the extra $$...the so called water view was a joke, if you tried you could see a little bit of water...

Is it ever worth the extra $$$$ for prefered?

thanks
Barb

For us it is worth the extra $10-15 per night to stay close to the main building and buses. I figure I am paying $$$$$ for a trip, why skimp on that last little bit, for me the walking all day I am worth that extra money to save on some steps.
But that is me.

I would say if you don't stay preferred the best thing to do is ask for the closest you can get. Some of the 70's are not preferred, so you may luck out. And just depending on which building they assign you, the 80's and 90's are the same.

Good luck and have fun!

What is the best non-preferred room at Pop Century??

It's different for different people. If you're asking because you're planning to add a request to your reservation, just request the features you want. I don't think anybody has ever requested 'the best standard room' but you could certainly try :). Frankly, while it's smart to keep requests general and minimal, that seems too non-specific.

Which buildings should I request to be as near to the food court as possible? My wife wants to have as short as walk as possible to and from food court.

Which buildings should I request to be as near to the food court as possible? My wife wants to have as short as walk as possible to and from food court.

The best thing you can do is stay preferred, then you are guaranteed to be close to the main building.
Once you do that, the 60's is the closest, followed by the 70's (IMO) and then the 50's.

This is a difficult question to answer b/c what is close to one guest may not be to another. We enjoyed the 50's and enjoyed the short walk. We also stayed in a 60's non-pref room and it was very close.

As others have said, if you want a room close to the food court, it is best to pay for a pref location and request the bldg you'd like or "close to food court". Of course, still no guarantee of the bldg or room location, but you'd not have to worry about being in 50's bldg 2 or the 80's or 90's. :thumbsup2

Then you should simply request "as near to the food court as possible".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter