B resort to parks

scanmom

DIS Veteran
If we do not rent a car, can we hop on a Disney Springs bus to get to the parks? Thinking of staying at B resort, and this is a big factor. Thanks

Both the above PLs are 100% correct.

The seven Disney Springs hotels have regularly scheduled (about hourly) to the various parks and Disney Springs. The stops are where the other off-site hotels drop off - so, TTC and, at the other parks, further out than the Disney buses.

There are, or were before the shutdown, buses from the apropos to Disney Springs, starting at 4 PM.

I am staying at B Resort next week. I called today and they confirmed there are no Disney park shuttles running right now. I don't know if that is true but that is what I was told. I plan to Uber.

Thank you that is great to hear. We will be there over labor day.
Hate to burst your bubble. From the hotel's website...

• Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi: Open
  • The Pickup: Open Friday-Sunday 10:30am-5:30pm
  • Soda, snacks, wine and beer available at front desk
  • Pool Bar: Open on Friday- Sunday from 11am-6pm
  • Game Room: Open
  • No Disney transportation is currently available.
  • Spa, Room Service, American Kitchen Bar & Grill, Fitness Center: Temporarily unavailable

If we do not rent a car, can we hop on a Disney Springs bus to get to the parks? Thinking of staying at B resort, and this is a big factor. Thanks

There are no buses from Disney springs to any of the parks (only to other resorts, and only after DS is open).

If B Resort doesn't have the shuttle, your best option is to Uber/Lyft. You can walk to the Saratoga Springs bus stop that's closest to DS, but I'd honestly spring for the Uber, both for convenience and because the walk back from Saratoga Springs to B resort would be LOOOOOONG after a full day at a park.

At the end of the day, there are buses from parks to Disney Springs, so you could certainly take a bus from the parks back to Disney Springs and then walk to B Resort.

Going to the parks, Lyft or Uber are probably your best options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter