[b]sheraton Vistana Resort[/b]

39CINDERELLA

Waiting to dance at the Ball with my Prince
Has anyone stayed there before and can you give review. It is 2 miles from DTD what else is it nearby? We will have 3 kids 4,12,14 will they like it? I found a rate if I can get it for 157.50 for 2bdrm/2bath. Thanks for your help. princess:

The Vistana is a GREAT resort. It's huge. Many pools. Very close to Disney, and roughly 20 minutes from Sea World and Universal. The location can't be beat (well unless you stay onsite). We love the Vistana. Have stayed there 3 times. Always very pleased with service, amenities, and the condition of the unit. The grounds are beautiful. Many ponds and fountains all over the property. Several restaraunts right there. Also close to the Crossroads plaza which has more places to eat. There's plenty for kids to do. In addtion to the pools there is mini golf, tennis/basketball/shuffleboard/volleyball courts. Also planned activities for kids/teens/adults each day. Family karaoke by the pool a couple nights a week, with a big barbecue, in addition to many other activities.
If you have any other specific questions ask away!

Thanks! Just resv. the 2bdrm villa any special request that I need to make? princess:

chanty said:
What's price did you get?

Chantal
I saw it for 157.50nt but, when I called the res. line they gave me 164.nt If anyone knows of a better way to get it down let me know please.
what do you think of this rate for this resort? princess:

That's an excellent rate for that resort. That rate is comparable to a decent hotel room, but you're getting a 2 bedroom, full kitchen, and much more.

Stayed in the Lakes section 2 years ago. Very nice resort. If you do a search, you'll get a bazzillion threads about this place.

Have fun!

if you're staying for a week, you'd be well-advised to investigate the classified ads on the TUG board (timeshare users group) and rent a week. 2 years ago we rented at the Vistana for $900 for the entire week, and that included any taxes and fees

I just found out we are in room 1830, Is this in the lakes section? We traded our week on cape cod, after reading here I am nervous about where the room is. Its a 2 bedroom condo... :love:

We stayed at the Vistana for 3 nights in late Oct we were in the Fall section (an older one from what i understand) room 272 .. 2nd floor 2 bedroom model. WE LOVED this location !! it was a short walk across the street to 2 of the pools including the one with the slide !! there was also a playground right there and a little further down was Zimmie's and Cybernet cafe .. I will be staying there again in July but only for 1 night -- I gave my kids the choice of on-site before our time at OKW or the Vistana and they choose Vistana .. they only thing I was dissapointed about was they really don't let you check in till 4 pm (altho we won't get there this time till about 5:00 -5:30 pm ) we waited for about 3 hours before our rooms were ready .. so if you are checking in before 4 pack a bag for the pool .. Enjoy Michelle

Got a quote for the Vistana... 1 bedroom, $120 for the first 4 nights, $149 for the 2 next, and then $120 for the next 4 (10 nights).

Good or not good?

Chantal

chanty said:
Got a quote for the Vistana... 1 bedroom, $120 for the first 4 nights, $149 for the 2 next, and then $120 for the next 4 (10 nights).

Good or not good?

Chantal
that's 126nt it sounds good to me princess:

princess: We have P.S. for the princess breakfast in Epcot on a Sunday @ 8:40 AM. I was told to allow 20 Min. to walk across the park. Does any one know what time the first shuttles leave in the morning?? :wave:

Can you post where you are getting the rates for the Vistana, please? Are you having to do a timeshare promotion, or is it directly through the hotel?

Thanks
Jenn

JMD you should be able to just do a search for Vistana Resort and click the link and go right into the resort itself and make reservation or try Travelocity or Yahoo travel.. HTH michelle

Sorry I'm getting to this a little late, but if you are planning on staying at the Vistana for a whole week, you should check out Tug2.net (timeshare user's group). There are classified ads on the site and usually you can rent someone's week for $900 or less. $126 per night (if it includes tax) still compares favorably. Other places to look include eBay and skyauction.com.

We have P.S. for the princess breakfast in Epcot on a Sunday @ 8:40 AM. I was told to allow 20 Min. to walk across the park. Does any one know what time the first shuttles leave in the morning??
Princessmom,
I'd suggest getting a rental car ! The shuttles at Vistana are about $8 or $9/person and don't have the most convenient times. I know the first shuttle leaving for Epcot & Disney Studios is 9 am. The first one leaving for the MK and AK is 7:55 am. Also, once you reach the front gate, you'll probably want to leave yourself closer to 30 min to walk across the park considering the sometimes long security checkpoints first thing in the morning. You can probably rent a small compact for like $23-$25/day. MUCH more convenient when staying at Vistana.
Good luck :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter