• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B] Upgraded at CS [/B]

Wenlitz

<font color=6699FF>The Tag Fairy has been known to
We just returned and we given an upgrade. We had a beautiful view of CS and the water!! Very beautiful at nite when it was all lite up!! :teeth:

Congratulations !
Did you celebrate any special event - anniversary or birthday ?
Or was it just magic ? :wizard:

Congratulations on the UPGRADE!
Hope you had a great time! :banana:

When we checked in we had a very very nice CM. She said there was a waterview available for upgrade at no charge. At nite when the resort was all lite up it was very beautiful. There was a small lake there too!!
We walked over to the peppermarket several mornings and watched for the alligator!! Saw it a few times. It was in a small lake. We enjoyed the walk and the grounds are very nice. This is a beautiful resort. Everything was very well kept. Our room was always clean. We did not receive any towel animals!! If anyone would like the room number to request just pm me. Any questions just let me know. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter