• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

[B]Wife's Birthday--- Ideas/Opinions?????????[/B]

jascher20

Earning My Ears
Hey, It's my wife's 35th Birthday on April 17, while we are in Orlando/Disney... I do already have our group booked for Fantasmic that evening w/ the PS@ Hollywood and Vine and then the show after.. but, want to make sure this will be a fun night for her/us.. 3 kids (8,6,3)--- so, just wondering if there are any other things I should pursue that would be better/more fun, etc.. it isn't like we couldn't celebrate her birthday and my son's who is 2 days b/f we leave on other days too!! It's Disney afterall right!!

Also-- how is the Princess Storybook Dining Experience at Epcot? we could get in to that, but of course the Castle is filled... 2 daughters that love the princesses!! thanks...

We celebrated my DW 40th at WDW a few years back and contacted the pixies :wizard: at gifts of a lifetime. They set up this scavenger hunt just for us in MK. It was all a complete surprise for her and we all had a great time.

Go to this site and they can explain it all better than I can

http://www.giftsofalifetime.com/

She still talks about it..... years later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter