B2B Question

We got both, which was really silly.
It's probably just the system. But for example, our B2B doesn't look like a B2B. DS is on a reservation with DH for the first part and I'm in a room with the in-laws. Leg 2 is just me and DS. I realize that isn't usually the case, but it is probably harder for them not to send than to just send along with everyone else when the time comes.

It's probably just the system. But for example, our B2B doesn't look like a B2B. DS is on a reservation with DH for the first part and I'm in a room with the in-laws. Leg 2 is just me and DS. I realize that isn't usually the case, but it is probably harder for them not to send than to just send along with everyone else when the time comes.
Oh for sure. It makes sense. I'm just saying it was silly since it's a b2b I didn't need luggage tags. lol

The system that sends the paperwork for the cruises does not recognize that you are remaining on board. In fact, you really are not as you need to exit the ship for it to clear customs and check back in as if it was the 1st day. If you have the same stateroom, it is a privilege that you are allowed to leave your belonging on board. I have done this twice and have another planed for November 2024.

Oh for sure. It makes sense. I'm just saying it was silly since it's a b2b I didn't need luggage tags. lol
Of course it’s silly if everything goes according to plan. But you could cancel the first leg last minute and only show up for the second one, in which case you would need the second set of tags.

A B2B requires very little involvement on DCL’s part. It is a rare occurrence and they give it as little attention as they can. They don’t do anything special before the cruise outside of making sure they conform to the PVSA. You still need to check-in for both cruises. Onboard, outside of the turn-around instructions and the head server visit, they also don’t do anything special.

Do we really want Disney IT trying to decide if you are in a B2B and need luggage tags? More code in a program so it can goof up?
Oh gosh! Don’t say that! I called and they put a note on the reservations, but hopefully nothing that will cause issue! I know I didn’t have to call, but did just because it took two seconds. Wish us luck!

The system that sends the paperwork for the cruises does not recognize that you are remaining on board. In fact, you really are not as you need to exit the ship for it to clear customs and check back in as if it was the 1st day. If you have the same stateroom, it is a privilege that you are allowed to leave your belonging on board. I have done this twice and have another planed for November 2024.
Yup we made sure we had the same room so we didn't have to pack up. It was great! I hope to do another B2B in the future!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter