B2B Questions

katmigordon

DIS Veteran
1st leg non concierge veranda on the Wish, 2nd leg concierge verandah on the Wish. I am assuming that if we want that concierge room for the second leg we are going to have to move. Any chance Concierge will take care of moving our stuff? Or will we need to re-pack and re-unpack?

If we decide not to keep our original servers because we want to move to a concierge table since they get the better tables, or because we want a different rotation, will there be hurt feelings?

Do the 3 nights have pirate night?
When is Pirate Night on the 4 day?

You will have to repack/ unpack but they will take care of physically moving the luggage between rooms.

I don't know the answers to your other questions.

There aren’t Concierge tables in the MDR, nor are Concierge guests placed at better locations by default. We’ve been all over the rooms when we did not request a specific spot.

1st leg non concierge veranda on the Wish, 2nd leg concierge verandah on the Wish. I am assuming that if we want that concierge room for the second leg we are going to have to move. Any chance Concierge will take care of moving our stuff? Or will we need to re-pack and re-unpack?

If we decide not to keep our original servers because we want to move to a concierge table since they get the better tables, or because we want a different rotation, will there be hurt feelings?

Do the 3 nights have pirate night?
When is Pirate Night on the 4 day?
The dream 3 Night doesn’t have a pirate night but might be too soon to know about the wish

Huh, I had heard around here that concierge were put in the "best tables". Maybe then I should request to be put in the Walt Section in 23 on our first leg - and next to the Frozen stage for our 2nd leg. Those are the two locations that matter most to me.

Do I need to make a request with the head server that we not be ignored by Ant Man and Wasp during dinner just because there will be no kids at our table? This is the first time I have been crazy excited about every MDR.
There aren’t Concierge tables in the MDR, nor are Concierge guests placed at better locations by default. We’ve been all over the rooms when we did not request a specific spot.

I would assume that it would not if I'm right about the reason it doesn't happen on any other 3 day to this point. (I don't think any other to this point) - with only 3 days it would mean missing out on one of the main shows in the MDRs. This would actually work out perfectly for us - with the 2 legs we get 2 turns in the MDRs and then pirate night we go to Palo.

I wonder which MDR will be open for Lunch and Breakfast... I think 23 would be the best for that.
I also wonder if the new Marketplace that is replacing Cabana's will have the piles of crab claws, that might be something I end up missing from the Fantasy if they don't. I haven't had crab claws in abundance since we moved to phoenix, I miss them.

The dream 3 Night doesn’t have a pirate night but might be too soon to know about the wish

the Walt Section in 23 on our first leg - and next to the Frozen stage for our 2nd leg. Those are the two locations that matter most to me.

Those tables might not be the same number. You would need to select what is most important because they are not going to change your table number for each night.

Also realize that your requests will carry much less weight when you are not concierge.

I know that my requests will carry less weight on the first leg (non Con) that's why I picked my 2nd most important request for that leg of the trip. Much more important to me that I get to sit next to the stage for Frozen at some point.

As to switching tables - nobody says I have to keep the same table number for each leg... I know for a fact they ask you if you want to keep your current location and servers when you go onto your second leg, which means you have the option of saying no. Which means if I get the request of sitting in Walt's section and it isn't attached to a number that will put me next to the frozen stage - I can say no and ask to be moved to a new table number.

Those tables might not be the same number. You would need to select what is most important because they are not going to change your table number for each night.

Also realize that your requests will carry much less weight when you are not concierge.

Huh, I had heard around here that concierge were put in the "best tables". Maybe then I should request to be put in the Walt Section in 23 on our first leg - and next to the Frozen stage for our 2nd leg. Those are the two locations that matter most to me.

Do I need to make a request with the head server that we not be ignored by Ant Man and Wasp during dinner just because there will be no kids at our table? This is the first time I have been crazy excited about every MDR.
What I meant was that there a no reserved tables for Concierge. The ‘best tables’ vary from one head server to the next, and each family has preferences that vary a lot. In Enchanted Garden, we request not to be in the teacups, and some head waiters believe they are the ’best tables’. Therefore, do not expect them to move you automatically for your second cruise to another section.

What we’ve had happen is that they moved us for our second leg after we requested a move, but since we wanted to keep the service team, they moved with us. They do not necessarily remain in the same section from cruise to cruise.

Oh that would be nice! I do like having the same servers, I just care more about being next to that stage for the show than I do who my servers are... given that we have never in our previous 4 cruises had a bad server.

What I meant was that there a no reserved tables for Concierge. The ‘best tables’ vary from one head server to the next, and each family has preferences that vary a lot. In Enchanted Garden, we request not to be in the teacups, and some head waiters believe they are the ’best tables’. Therefore, do not expect them to move you automatically for your second cruise to another section.

What we’ve had happen is that they moved us for our second leg after we requested a move, but since we wanted to keep the service team, they moved with us. They do not necessarily remain in the same section from cruise to cruise.

I know that my requests will carry less weight on the first leg (non Con) that's why I picked my 2nd most important request for that leg of the trip. Much more important to me that I get to sit next to the stage for Frozen at some point.

As to switching tables - nobody says I have to keep the same table number for each leg... I know for a fact they ask you if you want to keep your current location and servers when you go onto your second leg, which means you have the option of saying no. Which means if I get the request of sitting in Walt's section and it isn't attached to a number that will put me next to the frozen stage - I can say no and ask to be moved to a new table number.
What I meant was that during one cruise you cannot change table numbers and a table in a certain section of 1923 may not be near the stage in the Frozen restaurant. So even on your concierge leg you may have to choose which is more important for that leg.

Edit to add: it sounds like being right next to the stage is more important to you (though as I understood it things are planned to happen all around the dining area), So making that the priority over a certain section in 1923 would be better for you. The tables in your preferred section in 1923 may not by right up at the stage in Frozen.

On my b2b when I changed cabins my stateroom host told me to just pack the drawers, leave the hanging clothes on the hangers and he moved everything for me. It was nice to not have to fully pack up. You might ask your host if you could do this too.

What I meant was that during one cruise you cannot change table numbers and a table in a certain section of 1923 may not be near the stage in the Frozen restaurant. So even on your concierge leg you may have to choose which is more important for that leg.

Edit to add: it sounds like being right next to the stage is more important to you (though as I understood it things are planned to happen all around the dining area), So making that the priority over a certain section in 1923 would be better for you. The tables in your preferred section in 1923 may not by right up at the stage in Frozen.

I think you're missing something. The original poster is planning to request a particular section of 1923 on the first cruise and a particular place near the Frozen stage on the second cruise. There is no conflict here since there are two cruises. You absolutely can change tables between cruises.

I think you're missing something. The original poster is planning to request a particular section of 1923 on the first cruise and a particular place near the Frozen stage on the second cruise. There is no conflict here since there are two cruises. You absolutely can change tables between cruises.
That wasn't in there when I first responded.

I stand by my statement that the tables right next to the stage may not be the best seats though. Might be worth looking on the first leg. It would be pretty bad if the OP wants next to the stage for Olaf (just a guess based on the Olaf question) and it turns out Olaf is wandering elsewhere in the place and never gets on the stage.

I stand by my statement that the tables right next to the stage may not be the best seats though. Might be worth looking on the first leg. It would be pretty bad if the OP wants next to the stage for Olaf (just a guess based on the Olaf question) and it turns out Olaf is wandering elsewhere in the place and never gets on the stage.

It’s literally in the bit you quoted (as in, in the quoted box in your post). Quoted text doesn’t change even if the original is changed (and there is no « edited » label in the original post, so doesn’t look like it was changed anyway).

I know I may have to make changes once the ship sails and we start getting live information back - but until then I'm doing my best to try to plan with the information I have available. For now, it make sense to think that in many ways the Wish will operate the same way the Dream ddi.

I stand by my statement that the tables right next to the stage may not be the best seats though. Might be worth looking on the first leg. It would be pretty bad if the OP wants next to the
stage for Olaf (just a guess based on the Olaf question) and it turns out Olaf is wandering elsewhere in the place and never gets on the stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter