• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Pardon moi! :rolleyes1

I assure you, I do design legit awards. Some of them I do find questionable, but they're all legit. :lmao:

....no, no, no....lemme 'splain....yesterday, in my mailbox at school was a letter from the Board of Ed requesting my presence to their next board meeting to receive a certificate for Perfect Attendance....I also will get an extra personal day next year! :cool1:

Thank you, PIO! :wave2:

don't. encourage. her.

popcorn::

Ignoring Kimmar, even though it's the wrong thread to do that on!

....no, no, no....lemme 'splain....yesterday, in my mailbox at school was a letter from the Board of Ed requesting my presence to their next board meeting to receive a certificate for Perfect Attendance....I also will get an extra personal day next year! :cool1:
Congratulations! Way to go! :cool1::cheer2::dance3:(Tell them if they contact me, I'll make an extra special certificate for you, complete with toast!)

....so THERE! :snooty:
Copping an attitude again today? :scratchin Me thinks your summer vacation can't start soon enough!

Speaking of summer vacay.....

How's the visit with your mom going, Kimmar? Hope you're both having a great time.

Maybe should would like a dancing muffin....

Oh... I like the dancing muffin. I think dancing muffins are the way to go.

It's me again..:wave2: been away for a long time, but somehow I keep looking for you gals. I suppose I could just stay away.. but everyonce in a while I find myself poking around here. I had been incredibly busy with work, and some travel.. not to mention my kids always bugging me to take them here or there.. I rarely have time to check in... even like I used to at 2 in the morning.. so... I had a few minutes to poke in and say hello. looking forward to summer.. and hopefully a little down time and some nice weather. :beach: my DD is leaving in a few days for Germany... I'm a little nervous, I know I'll miss her, but it's going to be an amazing experience for her. we have to finish packing.. and hope she has everything. I stopped at AAA yesterday to buy Euros.. just something to have in her pocket, and we've given her a debit card to use. I don't really know what she's going to need. oh.. and she just got her driving permit too... god help me. I've been preparing them all their life to be independent, self sufficient, and ready for stuff, like traveling to a foreign country... but I'm not sure I'm ready... i've gotta run again.. but maybe someday I'll catch up more.

Not sure I know you, but nice to meet you. I remember when mine started driving…..:scared1:

Hope you get to check in from time to time..:thumbsup2

Oh... I like the dancing muffin. I think dancing muffins are the way to go.

It's me again..:wave2: been away for a long time, but somehow I keep looking for you gals. I suppose I could just stay away.. but everyonce in a while I find myself poking around here. I had been incredibly busy with work, and some travel.. not to mention my kids always bugging me to take them here or there.. I rarely have time to check in... even like I used to at 2 in the morning.. so... I had a few minutes to poke in and say hello. looking forward to summer.. and hopefully a little down time and some nice weather. :beach: my DD is leaving in a few days for Germany... I'm a little nervous, I know I'll miss her, but it's going to be an amazing experience for her. we have to finish packing.. and hope she has everything. I stopped at AAA yesterday to buy Euros.. just something to have in her pocket, and we've given her a debit card to use. I don't really know what she's going to need. oh.. and she just got her driving permit too... god help me. I've been preparing them all their life to be independent, self sufficient, and ready for stuff, like traveling to a foreign country... but I'm not sure I'm ready... i've gotta run again.. but maybe someday I'll catch up more.

:wave: Nice to see you back.

I hope your DD has a great time in Germany. That would be an incredible experience for her. When does she leave?

Oh... I like the dancing muffin. I think dancing muffins are the way to go. It's me again..:wave2: been away for a long time, but somehow I keep looking for you gals. I suppose I could just stay away.. but everyonce in a while I find myself poking around here. I had been incredibly busy with work, and some travel.. not to mention my kids always bugging me to take them here or there.. I rarely have time to check in... even like I used to at 2 in the morning.. so... I had a few minutes to poke in and say hello. looking forward to summer.. and hopefully a little down time and some nice weather. :beach: my DD is leaving in a few days for Germany... I'm a little nervous, I know I'll miss her, but it's going to be an amazing experience for her. we have to finish packing.. and hope she has everything. I stopped at AAA yesterday to buy Euros.. just something to have in her pocket, and we've given her a debit card to use. I don't really know what she's going to need. oh.. and she just got her driving permit too... god help me. I've been preparing them all their life to be independent, self sufficient, and ready for stuff, like traveling to a foreign country... but I'm not sure I'm ready... i've gotta run again.. but maybe someday I'll catch up more.

My oldest gets her permit this year. I'm very nervous. Good luck to your DD in her travels.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey!!! She's leaving in about 3 hours... this will be the longest we've been apart.... I guess it will get me ready for when she leaves for college... It will be interesting to see how our family dynamics change... I feel like she's been missing all week .. her HS graduated this week, and alot of her senior friends on her team have been inviting her to thier grad parties.. so she's been galvanting all week.... Not like she'd like to spend some time with her family before she leaves... LOL... (I don't blame her.. I'd do the same)...

My oldest gets her permit this year. I'm very nervous. Good luck to your DD in her travels.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have a couple of years or three to get used to the idea of my DS being legally capable of driving. :faint:
Any hints?

Hey!!! She's leaving in about 3 hours... this will be the longest we've been apart.... I guess it will get me ready for when she leaves for college... It will be interesting to see how our family dynamics change... I feel like she's been missing all week .. her HS graduated this week, and alot of her senior friends on her team have been inviting her to thier grad parties.. so she's been galvanting all week.... Not like she'd like to spend some time with her family before she leaves... LOL... (I don't blame her.. I'd do the same)...

Hope she got off safely.

Two planes and three trains, and she arrived safely at her destination... sigh... but I'm very excited for her. The school offers this wonderful opportunity.

I don't have any advice about preparing yourself for the kids driving.. it just comes up so fast. I'm still not ready.. I find it hard to believe.. I still picture her getting on the bus when she was 5 for her first day of kindergarten.. she never looked back.. has always been very independent. I guess that's good. Part of me is happy that she will be driving.. it would be nice to have one one driver in the house so it will be easier for me to get everyone where they need to be especially for the after school sports ..

Well my DD is now 18 party: and graduated from high school. party: She has a job at McDonalds which she'll start when we come back from vacation. :beach: I talked my mom into coming with us to the beach. She'll also go with my sister in August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter