• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Well, then in theory, you could rotate. If you only seem to go once every three days, it wouldn't be so bad. ;)

Well, then in theory, you could rotate. If you only seem to go once every three days, it wouldn't be so bad. ;)

Or,,,, she could just hit one, and drink her big gulp whilst driving to the next one.. :drive:

I took the boys for a slurpee... frozen mango and frozen lemonade... yum.. I didn't know about the other giveaways.

But while we were there, my DS (6) wanted to fill his own cup.. but of course the darn thing comes out so fast, that it EXPLODED all over... every where.. and everybody.. even hit the ceiling.. (I don't know how that child can make a mess with everthing he touches)... but.. we took our cups and left :cool1:.. what else could we do.. but as soon as we got out of there... we were :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I'm still waiting for toast. An On-line one would be good.....and motion. I definitely need motion.

Hello all! I'm still here. Had a little trouble with the app and was too darn lazy to go on the site from my laptop.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello all! I'm still here. Had a little trouble with the app and was too darn lazy to go on the site from my laptop.

:wave:

A couple of the Aussies were also talking about trouble with the app. Hope it's all fixed now.

HEy... TGIF

Really.... it's been a long week. any body have plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to get a beach weekend in before the end of August.. but everytime I think I have a free weekend.. something comes up and gets in the way!!

HEy... TGIF Really.... it's been a long week. any body have plans for the weekend? I'm hoping to get a beach weekend in before the end of August.. but everytime I think I have a free weekend.. something comes up and gets in the way!!

Plan to hang by the pool as much as possible. We are going to one of the Disney water parks next week. Not sure if we will do Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon.

It's cold here and looks drizzly out the window right now.

Cleaning, cooking and helping DS with his science project is on the cards for me.

Have a great weekend all.

......as Queen, I officially declare today as:

"Ignore-the-Opinion-of PiO-Day"....popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter