• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

animated-bat-image-0065.gif
....or, I'm guessing it's in regards to another animal reference....

Maybe you need more dancing bananas in your signature? ;)

Although my bananas don't dance, so I'll never get a tag. :(

....that, my silly non-educated friend, is NOT a banana.....:snooty: ....it's a dancing BACON. popcorn:: ....so THERE.

Oh, I KNOW it's dancing bacon. And I LOVE your dancing bacon. But I read somewhere she takes dancing bananas. No fine print about bacon though.

He does make me hungry though...

....of course, EVERYBODY knows that bacon does NOT go with cows - it goes with TOAST.

......proven fact.

He looks so happy. I bet he'd look HAPPIER in the spot that cow is, right? ;)

....bagels, bacon, toast, frunch, Mickey waffles....it's all good.

Why.. yes.. yes you are! Ok... so which one did you decide to do.. and why? which is your favorite? I've had this discussion with so many people as to which water park is better.. I like BB... it has a "cool" theme.... but as far as the slides and stuff.. I think I like TL better... maybe... then again..no.... yep.. I think TL is my favorite.. I need to go back and try em out again.. to be sure.. what's your thought?

We did Typhoon Lagoon. It was so fun. There was lots to do for all of us. We pawn a lot of time in the wave pool riding in the surf. Exhausting!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter