Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Hi SadieDog!! :wave2: Yeah, car issues stink any time......right before the holidays is an uber-stink. Never mind coming into heating-oil season. :worried:

Hi! Our oil tank is on E still from the end of last winter. Oh and we are almost out of k-1 for our hot water. Pretty bad timing needing them both at the same time. We have a couple infrared heaters that help a little. I'll put the heater on until the room reaches 62. It will be fine until my husband gets his yearly bonus the middle of next month. Then we can finally order some oil. I certainly don't want to go without hot water so k-1 will be ordered soon. It's ok. As long as the animals are taken care of and happy....it's all good. :lmao:

Good morning nanners. :goodvibes

PiO ... hope you had a great trip!!
kimmar... that house is beautiful!!

.....which reminds me: OMG, I cannot believe that this time a week from tomorrow, we will be landing at MCO!!!! :faint:
:cool1:

....here's a link to check out pix of the house:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3129880&page=249

...it's about halfway down and on the top of the next page! :thumbsup2
Gorgeous! Y'all did a great job!

:wave: Home from the Mad Dash.
Welcome back! I'm sure photos will be coming soon. :hyper:

I need time to slow down. :rotfl:
My DD is getting married in less than two months. We still have sooo much to do.
Just breathe! I'm sure everything is on schedule. And you know you can PM me with questions. :goodvibes

Just make sure your DS isn't more handsome then the groom. :thumbsup2
:goodvibes I'm sure he'll look good! :thumbsup2

Busy week! I can't believe we leave for Disney one week from this Saturday. :dance3:

Hello all! I made my way back! I'm sure I missed a lot but since I was too lazy to even log in lately, I'm surely too lazy to go back and read all that. I hope I didn't miss anything big.

Busy week! I can't believe we leave for Disney one week from this Saturday. :dance3:

....tell me about it....I haven't even BEGUN to pack. However, we'll have the best-dressed feet at WDW (we went to the Nike outlet a little while ago and both bought a pair of walking sneakers)....and, we have the wedding this weekend....

Hello all! I made my way back! I'm sure I missed a lot but since I was too lazy to even log in lately, I'm surely too lazy to go back and read all that. I hope I didn't miss anything big.

Well, PiO had another trip and just got back. kimmar and her DH remodeled and staged a house for sale (it's amazing!!.....be sure to check out the pics, the link is only back one page). My car utterly died (sorry kimmar, no ill-reference intended!!.... ;) ) and needs a new engine, causing me to have to cancel my resort ressie for the time being. Life. *pffft*

But welcome back!!!!!

....tell me about it....I haven't even BEGUN to pack. However, we'll have the best-dressed feet at WDW (we went to the Nike outlet a little while ago and both bought a pair of walking sneakers)....and, we have the wedding this weekend....

You should do a travelogue of your feet in WDW. Y'know how some people post a pic of some stuffed animal at every place they stop, or do selfies of the same, etc.? Well, take a pic of your well-dressed foot in front of all the usual Disney stops!! :rotfl: Hey, it would be unique!

SOOOO happy that Thursday is finally here!!!! I've been working extra hours and while that's great for the wallet, it makes for an extra-long week and I'm not gonna lie, I've been exhausted. On the bright side, I have a car to use until mine is fixed! Our mechanic is letting us use one of his older cars he's got on the lot. DS17 is actually planning to buy it next month when he gets his license. I'm just grateful to not be dependent on others to get around. I'm the person who will give a ride to anyone in need, but hate to ask for myself. :blush:

Well, PiO had another trip and just got back. kimmar and her DH remodeled and staged a house for sale (it's amazing!!.....be sure to check out the pics, the link is only back one page). My car utterly died (sorry kimmar, no ill-reference intended!!.... ;) ) and needs a new engine, causing me to have to cancel my resort ressie for the time being. Life. *pffft* But welcome back!!!!! .

I'm sorry you had to cancel your ressie. That stinks. I will be sure to check back to see Kimmar's house.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I'm sorry you had to cancel your ressie. That stinks. I will be sure to check back to see Kimmar's house.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Well, like I told DH, we are booking flights on points, and already have our non-refundable park hoppers linked to our MagicBands, so even if we have to sleep in a box in the DTD parking lot, there WILL be a trip!! :rotfl2:

just a quick hellooooooo
I hope you are all having a great day!!

I'm not sure I'd say mine was "great", but it sure was interesting! There was a major blow-out at work between the other two gals I work with and the boss. It was epic. I just stayed at my station and did my job, trying very hard to not get involved!! :eek: Everything was fine by the end of the day, but it was pretty sketchy there for a while....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter