• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Boy, just did a quick look back. Some of ya'll have had a sad and or scary week. :grouphug: I am so sorry.

To the ones in Disney.... have an AWESOME time!!
PIO.... I am actually wearing black to my daughters wedding. :rotfl:
Its a long evening gown that has a chiffon skirt with a fitted sleeveless velvet top with fitted jacket. It has just a touch of bling. I wanted something classy a little sassy, but understated. Hubby has given me quite a collection of bling over the years that I want to shine. :goodvibes She is having an early evening wedding.

Boy, just did a quick look back. Some of ya'll have had a sad and or scary week. :grouphug: I am so sorry.

To the ones in Disney.... have an AWESOME time!!
PIO.... I am actually wearing black to my daughters wedding. :rotfl:
Its a long evening gown that has a chiffon skirt with a fitted sleeveless velvet top with fitted jacket. It has just a touch of bling. I wanted something classy a little sassy, but understated. Hubby has given me quite a collection of bling over the years that I want to shine. :goodvibes She is having an early evening wedding.

Your dress sounds beautiful! Will we see a picture of you in it?

And the postscript to my wedding black dress story....I'm SO glad I got the bright blue to wear. Turns out the bride had decided on a black and white theme for her wedding. The bridesmaids ALL wore black and she had a black sash around her gown. I was so glad I didn't wear black when I saw the bridesmaids.

Good grief where IS everyone?!? :magnify:

Sure felt like winter here today. Cold, VERY windy, and started getting dark at 5:00..... Alas, it begins. :worried:

Good grief where IS everyone?!? :magnify:

Sure felt like winter here today. Cold, VERY windy, and started getting dark at 5:00..... Alas, it begins. :worried:

Trying to stay warm. :rotfl: There was actually frozen rain and SNOW in SC Sunday!!!

Is that South Carolina? For some dumb reason I never thought it snowed there.
:faint:

Trying to stay warm. :rotfl: There was actually frozen rain and SNOW in SC Sunday!!!

Oh you poor thing. Brrr..... I feel like we lucked out with this system; we had some rain and a WHOLE lot of wind, but for the most part it skirted our part of the state. Maine got hammered; I have a friend who posted a pic of her yard on FB, covered in snow, with a tree down!! She later posted they'd been without power for 7 hours.... Yikes.

And it's only November...... :scared:

Mornin' nanners....

Bright and sunny here today! Cold, though.

Hopefully a week from this morning I'll have my WDW flights finally booked!! Nov. 10th is the new release date with Southwest, and sohelpmegod they better not push it out again...... :headache:

Y'all are talking about how cold it is in November.

We are all talking about how dry and hot it is in November.

Who says there's no such thing as climate change???

Mornin' nanners....

Bright and sunny here today! Cold, though.

Hopefully a week from this morning I'll have my WDW flights finally booked!! Nov. 10th is the new release date with Southwest, and sohelpmegod they better not push it out again...... :headache:

I hope you get the flights you want at the price you want. :hug:

SERIOUSLY peeps!!!! .............. :surfweb:

I hope everyone is well and no one has lost a limb or a job or suffered any other tragedy!! :worried:

TGIF, that's all I'm sayin'. :thumbsup2

I'm here. :upsidedow

Good morning ya'll. :goodvibes

My DDs wedding is starting to take over EVERYTHING!! :rotfl:
I will probably be mostly MIA until the mid part of Dec. The closer it gets the more excited I get!! We timed the sunset perfectly.:thumbsup2 There are going to be a ton of twinkling lights and a million and three candles. :goodvibes If my vision becomes reality she is going to have her fairy tale wedding. :cloud9:

I have an off topic question to ask you ladies.

This morning on the news they had a breaking news story. It seems that ebola protocols have been activated at MUSC. (Medical University of SC.) They have a patient admitted with .... symptoms? They are not being to clear as of yet. One of my sons is there today. :eek: Fridays Are one of his clinical days. He is a Respitory Therapist student. My DD will be there on Tuesday for her clinical. She is a Nursing student

So, now my question..... Do ya'll think all of this ebola stuff has just been hyped up? Or.... Do you think it is the quite before the storm?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter