Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

....he's great.......for SUMMER.

Right right... we need something wintery...
animated-snowman-image-0065.gif

......not much of an ice-cream person.....I could take it or leave it....

I'll be honest. I prefer gelato or sorbet. Anything that doesn't have too much cream and/or is fruity is completely up my alley. I think that's why I love Dole Whip so much.

.....I love gelato too, but I have to totally be in the mood for it.....and 0 degrees ain't doing it for me....

I am a big fan of ice cream (granted, not so much lately!!..... :cold: ) but then again I am from New England and we are the #1 consumer of ice cream in the country. Have any of you ever had the Croque Glace at L'Artisan des Glaces in France in EP? REALLY yummy. Super-creamy ice cream in a warm brioche bun.... it's better than it sounds. And on my "Food Hit List" for May!! :mickeybar

....keep it....I'll take one of those Grand Marnier slushies, thank-you-very-much...

Epcot-France-Grand-Marnier-Slush-Supersize-3-467x625.jpg

Last edited:
....keep it....I'll take one of those Grand Marnier slushies, thank-you-very-much...

Epcot-France-Grand-Marnier-Slush-Supersize-3-467x625.jpg

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this has been a Disney bucket list item for YEARS and I've yet to have one.

Eeeek Just reading about dentistry gives me the shivers.

I am a big fan of ice cream (granted, not so much lately!!..... :cold: ) but then again I am from New England and we are the #1 consumer of ice cream in the country. Have any of you ever had the Croque Glace at L'Artisan des Glaces in France in EP? REALLY yummy. Super-creamy ice cream in a warm brioche bun.... it's better than it sounds. And on my "Food Hit List" for May!! :mickeybar

I love ice cream. That sounds good.

Hi SadieDog! How much snow do you have up there?! We had over 3' in the yard at its peak (it has settled some now). Getting another 2-4" tonight. AND it's been below zero just about every morning lately. Good grief when is this madness going to stop?!!

Inside-the-Croque-Glaces.jpg

This is a Croque Glace cut open (you can have whatever flavor ice cream you want, of course)......

croque-glace-3.jpg

And this is what it looks like when it is served to you (it's put in a press to warm it and seal the edges).

I WANT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, this has been a Disney bucket list item for YEARS and I've yet to have one.

....what is WRONG with you??!??! OMG, woman, get thee to France POST-HASTE and get one...they are to die for! :faint:

And I agree with @Kogo Shuko. That croque glace is positively EVIL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter