Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

Hey everyone.....

Just a quick update from me: no trip this year. We're all fine, just couldn't pull it off financially. I'm not feeling very Disney-like these days, so I'll be MIA for a while. DH and I are going to see my dad instead (which is a good thing); might drive up for a DTD day, not sure yet, depends on how I feel when the time comes.

::sigh:: .......

Life. :worried:

:hug:

Sorry to read this.

Hey everyone.....

Just a quick update from me: no trip this year. We're all fine, just couldn't pull it off financially. I'm not feeling very Disney-like these days, so I'll be MIA for a while. DH and I are going to see my dad instead (which is a good thing); might drive up for a DTD day, not sure yet, depends on how I feel when the time comes.

....all the more reason to visit the DIS more often....take care, sweetie,,,:hug:

*sigh* Real life is getting in the way of my 2D life (which is a good thing, right?).
Hope everyone is well.

....I was up at 7 this morning, cleaning, taking down the St. Paddy's Day decorations, doing 4 loads of laundry, and redecorating with Easter stuff....too bad it comes down again in two short weeks...:confused3

Last edited:
....I was up at 7 this morning, cleaning, taking down the St. Paddy's Day decorations, doing 4 loads of laundry, and redecorating with Easter stuff....two bad it comes down again in two short weeks...:confused3

Your dedication to seasonal decorations is inspiring.

We don't do that kind of stuff here. :(

....I was up at 7 this morning, cleaning, taking down the St. Paddy's Day decorations, doing 4 loads of laundry, and redecorating with Easter stuff....two bad it comes down again in two short weeks...:confused3

Wowza!!

The most decorating I do outside of Christmas, is making a new wreath for the door, and I skipped St Patrick's Day.

What sort of stuff do you have up for Easter?

Wowza!!

The most decorating I do outside of Christmas, is making a new wreath for the door, and I skipped St Patrick's Day.

What sort of stuff do you have up for Easter?
....:scratchin I suppose I should take some pix...

Yes, I think that's a must.

I'll willingly trade for one photo of my adorable Easter wreath. :)

As promised, here is the wreath I made for Easter this year. :D

img_20150323_163933.jpg

Hey everyone.....

Hope it's a great visit with your Dad. Enjoy your DTD day if you decide to go. Someday I will get there. I've never been.

Today it was around 43. Finally a day in the 40's. It was sunny and thankfully no miserable wind. I walked on the lake to meet my son who was ice fishing. Was wonderful to be able to take my mittens off and unzip my jacket. Tomorrow it might even hit 50! Unfortunately Saturday will be back in the 30's. There is still so much snow in the woods it feels like it will never melt.

....I hate up-and-down weather...
I know. A 'warm' day is a tease. So ready for spring. Turns out it won't hit 50 today, but it will be close. Rain later in the day which will melt some snow. MELT SNOW, MELT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter