Babnanas 11: "Boo-boo's are OUT, Toast is IN….

I know. A 'warm' day is a tease. So ready for spring. Turns out it won't hit 50 today, but it will be close. Rain later in the day which will melt some snow. MELT SNOW, MELT!

It has turned cold here. I'm hoping for a wet winter. We need the rain.

Hope your snow melts soon!

It has turned cold here. I'm hoping for a wet winter. We need the rain.

Hope your snow melts soon!

We will have rain tonight which will help melt some snow. The lakes are a mess with water on top of the ice. Soon we won't be able to ice fish, but that's ok. Bring on Spring and Summer! Hope you get some rain soon.

I know. A 'warm' day is a tease. So ready for spring. Turns out it won't hit 50 today, but it will be close. Rain later in the day which will melt some snow. MELT SNOW, MELT!
...chance of flurries AGAIN today....:badpc:

...chance of flurries AGAIN today....:badpc:
We had some flurries yesterday, but they didn't amount to anything. It was 21 when I got up this morning, but in the 30's now. So much snow on the ground. Ugh

It is getting colder here. Temps used to be in the 80's. We're now consistently in the 60's.

I'm starting to hibernate at home.

Peeps-copy.jpg

@kimmar067 , you lookin' fer THESE??!.......

Ok, I'm back. ::sigh:: No improvements to report, and in fact things got WORSE since the first event that put the final nail in the trip coffin. NOW my car is in the garage with a bad transmission......
smi20.gif

I'm hoping they can finally look at it today and give me a final verdict on what needs to be done. I went all last week without it and now I'm looking at another full week the same. We make it work but it's a PITA. DH is trying to sell his motorcycle pretty quickly (he was planning to sell anyway, but now it's more urgent). Even the cancelled trip money isn't likely to cover THIS job....

In spite of all that, my dad is doing PHENOMENAL!!!! He's actually on a cruise this week!! Talked with him Saturday and he sounded like a kid about to go to Disney..... And to think in January NO one thought he'd still be around at this point. This is twice now he's done this. I've told him to knock it off. :rotfl: DH and I head down there in a month and we are both looking forward to the get-away. And, there is a remote possibility -- but a possibility nonetheless -- that perhaps DH and I can still do WDW at the end of the summer (I can't go after Sept. due to work). At least the dream can stay alive a little bit longer. :cloud9:

Ski area job should be just about finished. They are speculating on one last day on Saturday but the weather is going to be "warm" and rainy all week so honestly, I think they're pushing it. I'll work if they're open, but otherwise, that's a wrap! Had a fun and hope to go back next year, although my boss is retiring and not sure who's taking over.

So how's everyone here?..... popcorn::

Ok, I'm back. ::sigh:: No improvements to report, and in fact things got WORSE since the first event that put the final nail in the trip coffin. NOW my car is in the garage with a bad transmission......
smi20.gif

I'm hoping they can finally look at it today and give me a final verdict on what needs to be done. I went all last week without it and now I'm looking at another full week the same. We make it work but it's a PITA. DH is trying to sell his motorcycle pretty quickly (he was planning to sell anyway, but now it's more urgent). Even the cancelled trip money isn't likely to cover THIS job....

In spite of all that, my dad is doing PHENOMENAL!!!! He's actually on a cruise this week!! Talked with him Saturday and he sounded like a kid about to go to Disney..... And to think in January NO one thought he'd still be around at this point. This is twice now he's done this. I've told him to knock it off. :rotfl: DH and I head down there in a month and we are both looking forward to the get-away. And, there is a remote possibility -- but a possibility nonetheless -- that perhaps DH and I can still do WDW at the end of the summer (I can't go after Sept. due to work). At least the dream can stay alive a little bit longer. :cloud9:

Ski area job should be just about finished. They are speculating on one last day on Saturday but the weather is going to be "warm" and rainy all week so honestly, I think they're pushing it. I'll work if they're open, but otherwise, that's a wrap! Had a fun and hope to go back next year, although my boss is retiring and not sure who's taking over.

Sorry about your car. :hug:
Wow! Your dad is doing well!

smi20.gif

Glad to hear about your Dad. Florida in 1 month to visit him will be great, even if you can't make it to Disney.

Sorry about the transmission issues. My transmission has been going for months, but still hanging on. I keep wondering when it will die for good.

The people you work with/for can make all the difference. I hope you like the person who is taking over as much as the current boss.

It is getting colder here. Temps used to be in the 80's. We're now consistently in the 60's.

I'm starting to hibernate at home.

I'm dreaming of 60. So sick of the below average temps. We will have one day (Friday) which will be 50 then back to 38 as a high on Saturday. Ugh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter