• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Backpacks / Carriers

OzFan

<font color=green>Official Tag Fairy Duct Tape Pat
My sister in law has a almost 2 year old and was wondering if anybody has ever used one of these backpack carriers. She is reluctant to purchase one if it going to be a pain to use. If anyone has used one before please let me know how it was for your child. Were they comfortable? How easy was it to get them in and out? Did it make it easier to get around the park better than a stroller? Thanks, I know someone out there can help.
:earsgirl:

First, YES we have used a carrier with our 21 month old MANY times, and they are fantastic. He loves being carried around in it, I think because of the great vantage point of being up so high, and it's very comfortable to carry him around in. We have an evenflo carrier. The *one* problem we have, though, is the big debate over whether to use a backpack or a stroller, which to bring with us. With that in mind, we are going to purchase a combination backpack/stroller, which is discussed at great length in the following thread:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=178901

Thank you for the VERY helpful info. I forwarded it to her! This will help!!
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter