Baby Book Swap Sign-Ups **** CLOSED ****

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited about this swap! We'll keep it down to small groups of maybe 10 people. Each person in the group will make 10 each of the elements they choose and send all 10 sets (including the set you make for yourself) to me. I will then divvie out all the sets and send one of everything back to everyone. That's the basic way a swap works for those who asked about it.

Everything will be due at my house by June 9
Now here are the details: Pick your own "theme" (some examples: "coming home from the hospital," "First bath," "First smile," "It's a boy/girl," etc) and choose any 2 elements from below to make. We'll have 10 slots for "Girl" and 10 slots for "Boy." It is okay for more than one person to make the same element (as long as we don't have 10 people making photo mats and tags or something lol). If I have forgotten something off the list that you would like to make, just let me know.

Choose 2 of the following to make for each person in your group:

2 Photo mats (to fit a 4x6 picture) double matted and embellished
2 Frames, embellished
2 Tags, double matted (with eyelets or fibers in the holes)
2 Journal boxes (double matted and embellished) at least 2x2 writing space
4 Deco squares (any size or shape)
2 Borders, 11 inches long
1 Topper, 8 inches wide
1 Shaker box
1 Library pocket and Tag
1 Paper piecing
2 Slide mounts
1 Mini file folder
1 Poem or Song Lyric (double matted, embellished)
Extra goodies (any combination of charms, eyelets, brads, fiber or ribbon (1 yd), buttons, stickers, etc. to equal 6)

GIRLS

1)"It's a Girl" **fanofthemouse**borders and journal box
2)"Naptime" **Ohana 4**poem/song lyric and journal box
3)"Coming home from the hospital" **Mickeyteacher**goodies & shaker box
4)General theme**Tink&Belle'sMom**
5)Playtime/playthings**PoohBearLovinMama**
6)"Daddy's Princess"**bclydia**borders, slide frames
7)"Pretty Princess"**PrincessNancy96**topper, deco squares
8)
9)
10)

BOYS

1) "Bathtime!" **Ohana 4**topper and library pocket/tag
2) General Theme**Tink&Belle'sMom
3) "Giggles & Grins"**bclydia**borders & slide frames
4) "It's a Boy"**PrincessNancy96**topper, box/tag
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Once you have completed your elements, place in individual baggies for each of the ten people with your DIS name somewhere on/in the baggies so we can give credit for all your hard work. Then place the 10 small baggies into a large ziplock bag. Send this with your address and postage, cash or check for your return package. Flat rate envelopes are $4.05 and boxes are $8.10. I encourage anyone who participates in both groups to send enough postage for a box so that nothing gets squished.
Have fun scrapping for your babies!!!

Can I take a goodie bag and shaker box for the girls coming home from the hospital.

Shawna

Dyan,
Yes, I'll put you down for the extras in both groups. Which other elements dow you want and what is your theme?

I am interested in doing both groups. But, I can't think of a specific topic. Would it be alright if I just did something general for each, or do you really want a specific topic?

I could do a June due date! :) I'm not sure about what I want to do or what theme yet. Could you just put me down for girls and I'll get back to you?

Oh, I'd like to join in the fun!!
Can I have a spot in each group please.
For girls I'll do "Daddy's Princess"
and for boys I'll do "Giggles and Grins"
I'll do borders and slide frames for both if that's okay.
How does that sound?
Thanks so much!!
Lydia

Okay, did I just kill this thead entirely?
Maybe no one wants to swap with me and, *snif* just doesn't want to say so?
:confused3 ;)

Ok, I'm in...
Put me down for both groups.. I'll get back with you on topic.

Oh, never mind..
For the Boys:

It's a Boy:
topper
box n tag

For the Girl:
Pretty Princess (If that is okay) if not.. Playtime
Topper
deco squares
Thanks!!!

I have everyone down so far. I think they're correct.

Sorry it took so long to update. My son turned 13 on Saturday, so we did the whole party thing. And we had to go car shopping because we're looking to try for a third baby this year and we can't have 2 Mini Coopers in the garage with a 5 member family. So one of those coopers turned into a Chrysler Pacifica over the weekend. Car shopping really stinks!

I'll probably close the swap this Wednesday and we'll work with what we have if everyone is okay with that. I don't want to drag sign ups out so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter