Baby Borrowers--Anyone gonna watch?

harleyquinn

<font color=red>Wishes she could take photos of th
I'm strangely super excited for this show...not sure why. I'm so glad they moved the day since I would have been at work when it aired before.

Anyone?

Hi Sarah! :wave2:

I'm not sure I'm familiar with Baby Borrowers. Is this the one where the teens get a wee taste of being a parent?

I'm watching. This one girl is acting like a crazy pregnant woman and she's not even pregnant. That guy needs to run fast.

They don't have the babies yet and already i have a hard time with these kids sleeping in the same beds like they are truly adults.

How old are they?

i was never able to share my bed with a man until i met dh when i was 24 years old. I was always uncomfortable.

I'm watching. This one girl is acting like a crazy pregnant woman and she's not even pregnant. That guy needs to run fast.

Agreed....she is HiiiiGH maintenance! I also think if they wanted the teens to experience reality, they would have put them in smaller, less nice housing.

The real question is....what parent in their right mind would hand over their precious child to theses kids? Did you see the opening when the little girl jumped from the bed and looked like she smacked her face into the edge of the dresser?

I wondered why someone would let their kid be in this too. And I thought the same thing about the housing. Those houses are much nicer than a teen parent could afford. I do think this experiment is a good learning tool. But I don't think some of these kids will learn from it.

I wondered why someone would let their kid be in this too. And I thought the same thing about the housing. Those houses are much nicer than a teen parent could afford. I do think this experiment is a good learning tool. But I don't think some of these kids will learn from it.

HMMM maybe the Gloucester 17 need to watch. But you are right who in their right mind would let someone take care of their kids for a tv show and who in their right mind would let them use the nice homes. They should put them in a flea bag apt so they can get a real feel for it.

OK, That was good. I'll be watching next week.

What couple do you think will do the best. I think the African American couple is the most mature so far. I feel bad for the one boy. His girlfriend isn't doing anything but pout ever since the real mom came over to give her pointers. I can't imagine her with a real child of her own.

I agree. I think they are the only couple doing well. The California blondes are a little too hyper. Many of the girls are self absorbed. That one girl is giving so much attitude because the mom wanted her child fed. I plan to keep watching. My DD8 loved it. She has a little sister and can't wait until those kids have to deal with a 2 year old like she does.

We saw this tonight and really enjoyed it. I'd never be able to hand my baby over to teenagers like that -- no way! I think the African American father handled it so well when he went over and talked to them about patience. I think if the mother had gone over, she would have come off all wrong.

Good show.......I'm looking forward to seeing how these teens handle each age. I also hope it works and slaps some reality into their little noggins.

My DD's 7 & 4 and I really enjoyed it. I hope it give those kids a real wake up call as to how hard it is to be a parent. But I was also concerned that because they were given beautiful houses and the best of everything they won't realize how hard that part of real life is. I will be watching the whole series.

My DH and I sat down and watched this tonight. Like many of you, I kept thinking "What parents would had over their kids?" But it was nice to see that they were close by and that they had a nanny on hand in the house supervising.
I can't wait for the next show when they have to juggle work and parenting!

I had my niece (14) watch this show. Hollywood today glorifies unwed pregnancy. My niece and her friend are all caught up in the Jamie Lynn Spears pregnancy like she is a positive influence. To them, having a baby means picking out cute clothing and designing a nursery. Loads of fun when you have the Spears money...not so much when you're just a regular kid in High School.

I didnt see it, but did people REALLY HAND OVER THEIR BABIES TO THESE TEENS...and walk away??????:scared1:

I didnt see it, but did people REALLY HAND OVER THEIR BABIES TO THESE TEENS...and walk away??????:scared1:

They go across the street to watch on cameras. Plus there is a nanny in the house at all times to make sure the child is never in harm's way.

The girl from Dunwoody acted like she was 12. Refusing to put on the pregnant belly because it was uncomfortable? Ha! Try being pregnant! Every day for nearly 10 months!

I did like the dad that came over just to encourage the young couple. He was so cool and I think it helped them not be so frantic. To be honest, my DH and I acted just like them when we brought our baby home. It's hard to be a parent when you haven't done it before. There is no manual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter