Baby Food

Sophj

Earning My Ears
Hi there, I am wondering what brands of baby food restaurants in Disney sell? - if they sell it at all. If they don't what do people do?

Thanks

Hi there, I am wondering what brands of baby food restaurants in Disney sell? - if they sell it at all. If they don't what do people do?

Thanks

As far as I know, the restaraunts do not have babyfood (jars of pureed & strained foods.) They can be bought in the babycare centers in each park, if needed. I think most folks bring their own babyfood if the baby is not yet eating table food. A popular choice is either stopping for groceries or having a shopping service pick up some foods & snacks or other necessities like diapers & wipes. HTH!

I definitely remember seeing Gerber products at the baby care centers and in the resort gift shops.

No resturants will offer baby food for sale. Your best bet would be to use a service like gardengrocer dot com or wegoshop dot com and order what you will need for your trip. You could also order your diapers/wipes, formula and bottle water too. Wegoshop will shop for any brand and even the store you wish to get it at. So you may have a better choice with them. We were very happy with this service.
With the luggage restraints now I am sure alot more people are using this service. Of course if you have a car you can shop for what you need yourself.
If you run out while your at the parks, jars of baby food are available at the baby centers but of course for a much higher price.

Bev

I definitely remember seeing Gerber products at the baby care centers and in the resort gift shops.

This is good to know! We will be sending a box down to our resort with our baby food, formula, diapers and the all the rest but it's good to know that they have Gerber should we need extra. :thumbsup2

This is good to know! We will be sending a box down to our resort with our baby food, formula, diapers and the all the rest but it's good to know that they have Gerber should we need extra. :thumbsup2

This is what we did and it worked great!! We also bought a return shipping label and shipped the box back to our home, saved on suitcase space both ways.

We also used a delivery service for milk, yogurt, case of water, etc.

Baby food used to be an exception to the rule that you could not bring glass containers into the parks. I'd make sure that's still the rule, or transfer the baby food to plastic containers before bringing it into a park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter