• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Gorilla(s) at AK

donnajz

DIS Veteran
We were at AK two years ago and there were two baby gorillas when we were there. We must have watched them for a couple hours altogether. I was wondering how big the smallest gorilla is there now. I'm sure those two are teenagers by now. Has anyone been there recently and if so, how young/small is the smallest gorilla?

We were there in February and there was a super small one that was fun to watch... very playful! I would say he/she was probably a year or under.

They are two boys and are going to be three this spring. They have a alder sister who is about 7. Have seen them every year since they were born, adorable !!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter