Baby swap guest limits.

Betsy82

Mouseketeer
i am traveling with a two year old who is tall enough for some rides that their younger sibling is not tall enough for.

I believe they state a baby swap pass is good for up to 3 guests?
So If we get a baby swap pass, can one of the adults in the group take the pass back with 2 other ticketed individuals and the two year old? Since they don't need a fastpass will they count for the guests allowed on the pass?

Trying to plan our plus bookings soon and aren't sure the best way to do it.

I have a baby switch pass in front of me; it says it is good for three guests. Your two year old will be able to ride it twice if she wants to.

As far as who counts, your two year old will count as a returning guest. She won't count on the original ride when the adults are scanning their FPs, but she will count on the baby swap return.

I have a baby switch pass in front of me; it says it is good for three guests. Your two year old will be able to ride it twice if she wants to.

Except the OP is trying to use the pass for four guests. The OP mentions "the adult" (one guest), "2 other ticketed individuals" (now at three guests), and the two year old (now at four guests).

Except the OP is trying to use the pass for four guests. The OP mentions "the adult" (one guest), "2 other ticketed individuals" (now at three guests), and the two year old (now at four guests).

Thank you, I hadn't quite thought about it like that but it makes perfect sense.

There are 8 of us total, 2 families, so we will make a plan and take turns between all the older kids and the 2 year old getting to ride twice.

I haven't been with a baby in a very long time, add in the logitistics of two families and I am a little overwhelmed with the planning.

So glad to see this thread. We are also traveling with a toddler for the first time. And the amount of guests with rider swap was a question we had.
I read two guests return in some places and then hear three from people that have been to the parks. I finally understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter