Baby Swap

MacDalton

Earning My Ears
This will be our second trip. Grandparents were there last time to keep the little one. We're on our own this time. My 9 year old will want to ride the big stuff ( so does mom & dad). Can we use Baby Swap for a 4 year old? Does the big kid get to ride twice? Does the second half of us have to wait in line again or ride immediately? Is it worth the time or should one parent go with the big kid and forget the swap thing? as long as he gets to ride is the important thing, I guess. the other parent can do without, if necessary.

The second half does not have to wait in line again. They usually let you in through the exit door or you walk thru the ride, pass the baby off then get in your seat and ride. That's how it worked for us.

In November we went just DH and myself with 6,4 and 22 month old. As we got on the line we told the CM we were doing baby swap and they gave us a ticket to return on the fast pass line and up to four people could get on line with the ticket. My 6 year old loved it he got to go on all the rides twice as much as everybody else. He would always go back on with the second person. My 4 year old went on some if she was tall enough. I also had a 22 month old I am sure it would not be a a problem for your 4 year old. just be sure to tell the CM at the entrance they are the ones with the tickets you don't wait on line. find a seat in the shade and wait for the others to come out.

HUH???? I'm always learnng something new around here!! Can someone please tell me what this baby/kid swap is??????????

You can use baby swap when you have children not old/tall enough to go on rides. Tell the cm at the entrance and they will give you a fast pass ticket for the second half of your group to use when the others come off the ride so you don't have to wait on line for the ride twice.
I was told up to four people can get back on with the return ticket my son went on everything twice once with myself and then with my husband. Just be sure to ask at the entrance of the ride so they can give you your fast pass return ticket. Most of the time we waited outside the ride near the exit to watch for the ones on the ride.

WE never had a problem, each ride has a slightly different approach to how the baby-swap is performed. We use it all the time and it works great. As stated before older children are not a problem, we travelled with a nephew age 5 who was tall enough for rides, but afraid - didn't get questioned or asked about it by the CMs.:pinkbounc

have fun

:bounce:

Thanks for the info. We will definately be using it. Going with 8yo, veyr petite 5 yo, and a 2 yo. 8yo will get to ride double, little stinker:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter