baby swap

pattyT

DIS Veteran
HI!
Search has been down 3X I looked for this info - maybe someone can help

WE are going to Disney soon and I was wondering exactly how the swap works.

If I wait with 2 yr old DS while DH, DD, Dfriend, and his DD go on a ride when they get off I get to go right on -
but do I have to go on alone?

I can't imagine it will be as much fun riding the rides alone as it would be with family! I know DH and I can take turns so one of us isn't always alone -but it still doesn't sound like as much fun!

Thank You in Advance!

You can either use fastpass and ride in combinations or approach the CM at the attraction and tell them you want to child swap. Be sure to ask as its been different at every attraction. For example at Space Mountain you tell the cm and he will give the non rider a child swap pass - paper like fastpass. The riders wait in standby and you and baby wait, we usually wait in the cool gift shop. When the party exits the ride you enter the fastpass line with your swap pass and whoever wants to ride again. I know at least one other person may re-ride with you but I don't know if the entire rest of the party (sans child) can ride or not. At BTMR its similar but the party with the child waits at the exit and enters the exit to ride. Have fun.
TJ

My 2 ds love the child swap because they get to ride twice while we take turns waiting with their little sister. This will probably be the last year they get that perk.

Your Dd can ride with your DH while you wait with your DS and when they come off your DH can wait with your DS and you can hop right back on with your DD.

Thank You :D

DD gets lucky! 2X no wait for the second time! I only hope she actually likes the rides ;) At least having 3 adults we can juggle it around so noone rides alone!
AUGH why does it seem like this last month is the LONGEST wait ever!

:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter