• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Baby Update!!

CAJUNWDWFAN

Do or Do Not, There is No Try!
Howdy friends. Not sure how many ex-VMK friends are still lurking on this board but just wanted to give yall an update.

My wife and I are getting very close to having our first baby. :)
Brandi is at 31 weeks I think? Due date is June 20th but her twin sister thinks the baby will come on June 8th so we shall see. We are not finding out before if it's a boy or a girl. It will be a surprise. Baby and mother are doing just fine so far. We are just hoping for a healthy baby :)

We're almost finished with the baby's room. I repainted the room and will be getting the carpets in the house steam cleaned soon. We had the baby shower this past weekend and got lots of great gifts. Of course we had lots of duplicates and still have other things to get before the baby comes.

I had a thread about this subject but it must have been deleted or moved. I couldn't find it. Anyway if anyone want's to friend me up on facebook just send me a private message and I'll direct you there. I post on there mostly and have frequent updates. I have pictures of the baby room there.

hope everyone is great, miss you all!

JEDIYODA aka Todd

Very exciting news jedi!!!

Hope for the best for all of you!

Congrates Jedi! :cool1: Make sure you properly indoctrinate baby to Disney parkspirate:

Crib and baby furniture have been put together and we had all the carpets in the house professionally steam cleaned.

I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your precious little one. :goodvibes

Awww, another Jedi Master is born, congrats to you. Would love to see some pics when the big day arrives. :goodvibes

How exciting! :) Best of luck to you! I hope everything goes smoothly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter