Baby Update

NedsTJ

Only 5.67E+06 feet from MK!
So this past tuesday morning, around 2am my wife woke me up with the "I think my water broke" alarm. At this point I realized two things...either I was going to have a real tired day at work the next day after the hospital sends us home or two...I wasn't going to get any more sleep for the next 18 years. Well, off to the hospital and 15 hours later (with only 40mins of pushing) our daughter was born. :goodvibes Lorelai Isabella, 18" long, 6lbs, 5oz. We are home now, and enjoying every minute of being new parents. :cloud9:

She will be going by the nickname "Lilly"...or, for some of us, "Lilly Belle" :rolleyes1

LOL - a "little late" is better than never! Thanks! It's hard to beleive she's over 7 months old now. Looking forward to the day I can walk her up Main Street, USA! (well, I am and I'm not...it means she has to get older and I don't want her to grow up at all!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter