Baby's 1st Birthday @WDW

llebrekniT

I did know once, only I've forgotten
Baby's 1st Birthday @WDW
My DD's 1st birthday will be while we are at WDW in Dec. I know there are special things we can do as far as letting them know at the restaurants. Does anyone have any specific tips for making her day magical? Thanks!:p

We celebrated our Daughters first b-day at WDW.

We had a two bed room at OWK and brought my parents and my wife's parents with us. My grandparents lived in Florida and came for one night. We also had some cousins who lived in Orlando who came for the party.

We made sure to mention it was her birthday whenever we were interacting with a cast member. While we were having the party someone knocked on the door. It was a cast member bringing a balloon, signed pictures of Mickey and Minnie, and a birthday card.

At every restaurant they brought here a cup cake or cake. She must have mushed up 10 cakes that week.

I was there last December on my birthday, and it was also three weeks before DD turned 1. (I am the 6th, DD is the 27th).

We got her haircut at the Barber Shop. They give a hat that says first haircut and a really cute certificate.

Get her a birthday pin at MK (or which ever park you are in).

Also, if you are doing a sit down meal that day, tell your server that you are celebrating DD' s 1st birthday. Most places have special things that they do. We were at CRT for breakfast and they put pixie dust in the table with streamers, give me a small chocolate mickey head cake and sang Happy Birthday to me.

Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter