Babysitter during Day at WDW Park

jaysue

DIS Veteran
DH here going with DS - 3.5 yrs old (DW staying home too much backlog) - has anyone ever used (or is it even offered) a Babysitter to accompany during the day to one of the parks so DH (ride junkie) can go on his rides throughout the day and during those times the Sitter can take DS to "his" rides.

DS is very much used to sitters being in day care and having a sitter about 1x/month at home

Anyone ever done this?

Thanks
Jason

Jason, I have no personal experience with this, but I have read that fairy godmothers will go to the park with your child, you must pay admission and usual fees for them.

Jaysue...have you ever considered taking a "babysitter" with you? This would cost more money than and babysitter once you got there, but your child might feel more comfortable with someone you know. I have gone to WDW before with other familes (when I was a teen) as the "babysitter". plus you can have the extra help while traveling too. Just a thought
Tracy

Good point, thought about doing that but could not find anyone since almost all of DS sitters are in school during this time. Tried to get DGM (Grandma) to go but she was not into it :(

Trying with a close family friend in Orlando to see if she knows anyone and will go from there

Thanks for the idea - it is a good one

Thanks
Jason

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Jason,
We will be there at the same time as you...hope you wear a green ribbon, maybe we will run (no pun intended) into eachother.
Tracy Good Luck with your search.

JMO, but skip the sitter and the cool/fast rides and enjoy your son and his reactions. I know it's a cliche', but they really do grow up way too fast.

To answer your question, yes I remember reading it's possible. You pay by the hour and for park passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter