babysitting in DW?

jocie

Mouseketeer
I was just wondering if anyone has experienced any of the babysitting services offered at some of the DW resorts? We have 2 DD-4 and 7 years and was thinking of a night out to Pleasure Island without them!:cool1:
Any ideas or comments would be appreciated:flower3:

We used Kid's Nite Out in December. We left 3 boys (3, 5, 6) because the adults needed a break!!!!

We had a very nice 20-something. Didn't not speak great English (she sounded and looked Swedish or similar). But the boys loved her, she taught them to play monkey-in-the-middle. She asked about allergies, etc. again before we left, took cell phone numbers. We came back and the boys were sprawled across the beds like they fell asleep when the stopped moving.
It was about $120 for the 3 boys for about 5 hours after tipping extra, but it was still worth it because by the 10th day, they were driving us crazy. We actually felt sorry for the babysitter and joked while we were at EPCOT that she would likely run away and we wouldn't blame her :-)

I would recommend them and use them again with no hesitation.

Thanks for the info!! We are definetly thinking about useing this service!!

We also used Kids Nite Out for our November trip. Our sitter was an extremely warm and grandmotherly-type named Joycie. She too had lots of questions about our DD regarding allergies, schedules, etc. We ended up going out a few nights past our DD's bedtime (7pm) and had her come back each time.

We were nervous about leaving our DD with a sitter at first but Joycie was so comforting, we had no second thoughts and plan to use them again on our next trip in October. I will specifically request her again too!

-steve

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter