Back at it Again!

melizda

Earning My Ears
Hello friends!

I haven't been on the forums in a few years. Back in the day (2005ish) I started out on MiceChat and VMK. I moved on to Disboards for a while in high school but ultimately lost touch in college. I'm really missing having a Disney community in my life so here I am getting back into it!
A little about me:
My name is Melanie, I'm 25, I have BA in English from Liberty University. I enjoy cats, tattoos, and ice cream. I've done two College Programs, Spring 2013 in QSFB at Studio Catering Company in DHS, and Fall Advantage 2014 in Attractions at Big Thunder Mountain in Magic Kingdom (WDW). I'm currently playing MyVMK (rfsoaring) so if you play and see me in the kingdom please say hi!

Anything else you'd like to know please ask me! I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and making some new connections for my cruise this coming December!

Welcome back, I lost touch as well when life became to hectic. Now I'm back as well!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter