Back from a quick trip!

G8r4evr

DIS Veteran
Thought I would post a few of my thoughts from our trip on 3/7-3/8...

SO IMPRESSED with the royal rooms at POR. Cannot say enough about that. POR was gorgeous, cannot wait to go back for a longer stay. It just surpassed CS as my favorite mod. The boat was a long wait, but the ride to DTD was beautiful.

Rainforest Cafe at DTD was excellent. A little on the expensive side, but the food, service and atmosphere were great.

Baby swap with fast pass is awesome. DD7 got to ride both the mine trai and thunder mt twice, in a matter of minutes...and me and hubby didnt miss out either.

We got to MK 5 minutes after rope drop and went straight to Anna/Elsa...had to wait about 20 minutes, not bad at all. The park was so quiet the first few hours. We did Anna/Elsa, Thunder Mt x 2, Dumbo, a little shopping/exploring, the carousel and a dole whip, all by 11 am. LOVED IT!

We fast passed the mine train and I was very underwhelmed. After all the hype, I expected way better. It was just a shorter Thunder Mt, with dwarfs. Bummer.

Cinderella's Royal Table was excellent, Food, service and character interaction were all spot on. Will def do this every trip going forward.

The Festival of Fantasy parade was as good as advertised. After reading a blog or two, I fast passes it, which was a big mistake. People without fp were sitting right across from us. But still, beautiful parade.

Anyone know what they are working on in front of the castle? It was walled off.

Thought I would post a few of my thoughts from our trip on 3/7-3/8...

SO IMPRESSED with the royal rooms at POR. Cannot say enough about that. POR was gorgeous, cannot wait to go back for a longer stay. It just surpassed CS as my favorite mod. The boat was a long wait, but the ride to DTD was beautiful.

Rainforest Cafe at DTD was excellent. A little on the expensive side, but the food, service and atmosphere were great.

Baby swap with fast pass is awesome. DD7 got to ride both the mine trai and thunder mt twice, in a matter of minutes...and me and hubby didnt miss out either.

We got to MK 5 minutes after rope drop and went straight to Anna/Elsa...had to wait about 20 minutes, not bad at all. The park was so quiet the first few hours. We did Anna/Elsa, Thunder Mt x 2, Dumbo, a little shopping/exploring, the carousel and a dole whip, all by 11 am. LOVED IT!

We fast passed the mine train and I was very underwhelmed. After all the hype, I expected way better. It was just a shorter Thunder Mt, with dwarfs. Bummer.

Cinderella's Royal Table was excellent, Food, service and character interaction were all spot on. Will def do this every trip going forward.

The Festival of Fantasy parade was as good as advertised. After reading a blog or two, I fast passes it, which was a big mistake. People without fp were sitting right across from us. But still, beautiful parade.

Anyone know what they are working on in front of the castle? It was walled off.

Will you do a full TR??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter