• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back from All Star Sports

PlutoPal

<font color=6666CC>WDW Animal who likes to hang wi
Any questions? I'd be glad to answer any questions you guys have. We had an awesome time!

Did you really ride the TTA 56 times??????:jester:

My 11yo DD really loves that thing!!! It is right up there with Tower of Terror and Space Mtn!!
Go figure??!!:confused:

So how were the crowds at All Star???
Were the pools really crowded?

56 TIMES!! My son would love that!

Did you have any early PSs? If so did you use the early bus they have for that? Which building did you stay in? How was the character carvan?

Yes, we really rode it 56 times! It's number 6 on my top 25 list. It wasnt really that crowded at the All Stars. We stayed in the Tennis Building (Center Court 4). It was really cool. The pool was really nice and it was crowded at some times but all in all it wasnt that bad. The transportation from the All Stars was pretty good to everyplace except to MK! (where we spent about 75% of our time!) One of the times we were waiting for the bus to MK we waited for 45 minutes! It was really bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter