Back from California

diberry

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone!!! We got back about 4 p.m. but unfortunately I left my brain somewhere over the Atlantic. Hope it catches up with me before too long!!!!! 8 hours is a lot to catch up with, I've discovered!!!!! Will post a.s.a.p. but just wanted to say "Hi"!!! and "I missed you and thought about you all a disturbing number of times!!!" and to say that I'm looking forward to catching up on all the news and threads when I can think straight again!!!! :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

but just wanted to say "Hi"!!! and "I missed you and thought about you all a disturbing number of times!!!"

I know what you mean - worrying, isn't it!!! :rotfl:

Glad you had a great time, and it's great to "see" you again. NOW GO TO BED WOMAN!!!!!!!

Sleep well

Wow that passsed quickly :teeth:
Glad that you had a wonderful time. Look forward to hearing all about it when you've caught up :)

Reid

Hi

Welcome back Di. Missed you too.
Glad you had a great time

Welcome back Di, I really did miss you!! The boards have been a lot quieter since you have been away. Can't wait to hear all about your trip :Pinkbounc Hope you had a fantastic time :sunny:

Awwwww!!!!! Thank you everybody (I think!!!!! ;) ) :grouphug: Brain reinstalling itself slowly but still a huge wad of cottonwool in there!!! (So what's new????? :rotfl: )

Hurry up and get the cottonwool out, I can't wait to hear what it was like :Pinkbounc You haven't mentioned whether you had a great time or not?

Yes, we did indeed have a great time - so much to tell. Of course Anaheim was by far the best bit. This is a taster!!!
California2005162.jpg

Please note and admire my golden ears!!!!!
I couldn't believe how much DLRP is like the California Disneyland - almost identical in parts. More - much, much more later!!!!!

Welcome back!!! Love the photo. I'm be interested in what you think of DL CA, It's my favourite of the parks I've been to!

Can't wait to read your trip report!!!!

:banana:

Stevey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter