Back from Jamacia a winner!!!

Hnymoon@Dixie

When I win the lottery I want to live in Cinderell
My little sis, (24 yrs. old) is back from Jamacia safely! (Thankfully!) She had a great time w/ her friends. She went to an all inclusive, BEACHES & said it was AWESOME!! They went to Dunn's River falls, shopped, swam etc.. but she said the highlight of her trip was when she won....the beer drinking contest! (HA! HA!) She won a big drum! My little sis is crazy but I lover her & am lucky to have her! Now.. when I see her on Sat. I wonder if she'll come bearing presents of Rum, t-shirts or bracelets...one can only hope! I'll let ya know!

Ah, no problem mon! haha!

Jamaica is a fun place. Glad she had fun, and I hope she brought you some of the wonderful Blue Mountain coffee, or Appleton Rum. Yummy!

Dunn's River Falls is an awsome site! Hopefully she'll bring you some pictures to check out!

She said she has pictures & movies!
I can't wait to see. She says its pretty there.

Glad she has had a good time and shes back safe and sound.

Cool! I only stayed in a Jamaica a short time during my cruise. But it was a great place and I wouldn't mind returning! :)

Thats funny! I could win a Pina Coloda drinking contest but not a beer drinking one. We would love to see pictures if any of them were digital or you can scan them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter