Back from our 1st visit

kel0709

Mouseketeer
Well we got back last night.It was me, husband ds age 4 and ds 2 we stayed at HNY

Highs
HNY was perfect I didnt think it would be so close to parks it was great.
ezyshuttle also spot on. Early and car seats ready etc
Extra magical hours. After using these every day I wouldn't stay outside the park.
Your help planning, I wouldn't have been able to plan as well without your help so thank you so much.
Seeing the castle for the 1st time and watching the kids reaction to everything was truly amazing.
watching my husband enjoy everythingso much. He isnt into Disney at all and really didnt want to go and he loved it as much as we did AND wants to go back!
oh and Earl of Sandwich we loved it
also all the shows dh loveded Buffalo bills and thanks to u lot we got the bargain price €29 tickets, the stunt show was fantastic as was stitch, animagique etc.
It was all amazing.

Lows
Not many at all. The weather was rubbish but I was well prepared and it didnt matter.
Suprised at how busy it was and the long queues we only really went on rides during EMH.
If any of u were there this week and have been b4 was this normal for March?

Hello and welcome back :goodvibes

Glad you had such a good time and enjoyed BBWWS :thumbsup2

It was for 2 zones and is still this week, for 1 zone, French school holidays which is why the park was busy.

sounds like you all had a fabulous first trip to The Magic :goodvibes.
I agree, with little children EMH is a valuable perk for staying onsite/having Dream Annual Passes.

Welcome back :goodvibes what a magical 1st time trip :wizard:

I love EMH, last time we did so many rides during EMH with no rush :thumbsup2

Why didn't see meet you!? We stayed at hotel new York as well and got back yesterday! We should of arranged a little hello! X

I agree that EMH are well worth the on site stay. We used them every day we were there.

I can't wait for our next trip :cool1:

Sounds like you had a great trip and didn't let the weather spoil it for you:goodvibes

Why didn't see meet you!? We stayed at hotel new York as well and got back yesterday! We should of arranged a little hello! X

Didnt know u were staying at HNY! Its a lively hotel isn't it, we really enjoyed breakfast there, did u have a meal there? We didn't get around to it this time but will next time. Also thought characters each morning was good.

Welcome back. Glad you had such a great time :goodvibes. First trips are really special to DLRP I think because everything is totally new to you (ours certainly was!). It definitely helps having this board and the people on it - I think my first trip would have been very different if I hadn't found this place :lovestruc.

I am SO pleased you are another that has said that the HNY is good as we are staying here in June. I had the chance to upgrade this week to the DLH but have stayed their twice and just felt the increase price was really high (plus we are going again in November). So, after much deliberation I'm being sensible and I've stuck with HNY as I really want to stay there! The theming looks good fun! :cool1:

Will you be doing a TR? :) Can I ask which characters you saw at the hotel please? Not that it matters - the girls are happy with any!

Can I ask which characters you saw at the hotel please? Not that it matters - the girls are happy with any!

I'd be interested in this too, we're staying there in the summer.

Also, it's good to see two people report back with good things to say about Ezyshuttle, as we've just booked them!

Welcome back. Glad you had such a great time :goodvibes. First trips are really special to DLRP I think because everything is totally new to you (ours certainly was!). It definitely helps having this board and the people on it - I think my first trip would have been very different if I hadn't found this place :lovestruc.

I am SO pleased you are another that has said that the HNY is good as we are staying here in June. I had the chance to upgrade this week to the DLH but have stayed their twice and just felt the increase price was really high (plus we are going again in November). So, after much deliberation I'm being sensible and I've stuck with HNY as I really want to stay there! The theming looks good fun! :cool1:

Will you be doing a TR? :) Can I ask which characters you saw at the hotel please? Not that it matters - the girls are happy with any!
Hi will do TR if I get chance over the weekend. Yes I was really happy with HNY. Im fussy about hotels but felt comfortable as soon as we arrived it was nice and clean and plenty of room for the 4 of us. each morning there was usually 4 characters on for about 25 mins each and they did 2 lots of 25 mins each it was a mixture of Mickey, minnie or both together and donald, daffy, goofy, pluto and 1 afternoon we saw chipmunks walking around. We were out of hotel each morning for 8 and came back for breakfast at 10.3'. Im sure u won't be dissapointed x

Welcome back :)

What a lovely first trip you've had. I think the castle is the most amazing thing when you see it for the first time - and it's all shiny and new too :love:

We love EMH too - the best perk of staying on-site I think. Love HNY too :thumbsup2

Hope you manage to do a TR - would love to hear more popcorn::

Welcome back :wave2: glad you had a great time :goodvibes and that your husband loved it too! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter