Back from WDW and married!

sunset30

Mouseketeer
yep, we're back. We were all so sad to leave WDW. We LOVED it. we loved Wilderness Lodge, we loved the easy transport, we loved the parks, we loved the DDP (although MAN we had a LOT of credits left over, sncak credits I used to bring Mickey rice krispie treats home, but we ended up with 16 CS credits left! We just couldn't eat that much! - Next time we plan to get the DDP, but use the TS credits for 2TS credit meals)

Yep, NEXT TIME - We are already planning the next trip. November 2013 SHOULD see us at Wilderness Lodge AGAIN! It was just ideal for us, we loved everything about it.

Our wedding was perfect, so beautiful, and better than anything we could have done at home. AND I have to say that, while we were dubious about the expense of adding Mickey and Donald to the package, it TOTALLY made the day, so, if anyone is umming and ahhing - it was really, really worth it!

DH added a bit to the ceremony to include ds, which was beautiful, the whole holiday was amazing.

ds has ASD, and Disney just made his stay so much easier than it could have been, (and thus ours too) We NEVER thought we would be the kind of people who made repeat trips to somewhere (there is so much world to see) but really, however much I don't want to be sucked into the Disney marketing machine, there really IS such a thing as Disney Magic, and we certainly got us some!

Congrats on your wedding. Im so happy to hear it went great and that everyone enjoyed themselves. :cutie:

Congratulations!!! I'm happy that everything went well for you. I hope you'll post some pics;)

yep, we're back. We were all so sad to leave WDW. We LOVED it. we loved Wilderness Lodge, we loved the easy transport, we loved the parks, we loved the DDP (although MAN we had a LOT of credits left over, sncak credits I used to bring Mickey rice krispie treats home, but we ended up with 16 CS credits left! We just couldn't eat that much! - Next time we plan to get the DDP, but use the TS credits for 2TS credit meals)

Yep, NEXT TIME - We are already planning the next trip. November 2013 SHOULD see us at Wilderness Lodge AGAIN! It was just ideal for us, we loved everything about it.

Our wedding was perfect, so beautiful, and better than anything we could have done at home. AND I have to say that, while we were dubious about the expense of adding Mickey and Donald to the package, it TOTALLY made the day, so, if anyone is umming and ahhing - it was really, really worth it!

DH added a bit to the ceremony to include ds, which was beautiful, the whole holiday was amazing.

ds has ASD, and Disney just made his stay so much easier than it could have been, (and thus ours too) We NEVER thought we would be the kind of people who made repeat trips to somewhere (there is so much world to see) but really, however much I don't want to be sucked into the Disney marketing machine, there really IS such a thing as Disney Magic, and we certainly got us some!

I will second that!!! And so glad you had a fab time!!!
I couldn't have had a better time either and yep we stayed in the Wilderness Lodge too and it was incredible!! I love that place!!

We saw lots of other October brides so I hope you ladies had as much fun as I did, it couldnt have been more perfect!!

don't know about a trip report since the montage covers pretty much everything except DH running down to the lobby to see if they could find me safety pins as my wedding dress was too big and didn't fit properly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter