• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Back in the saddle again!!!!

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
Nothing new. Just a thread for everyone to express his or her appreciation that the DIS (and our beloved Rumor and News Board) is back on the air!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Like I said: There’s no place like home!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Although I don't post much on this board,I thoroughly enjoy the dialogue and views of all the regular posters here.I've seen other places and what happens at them. I agree ,There's no place like home!

<i>RMD withdraws back into lurking mode</i>;)

Yesterday, while the boards were down I peaked over to the WDWMagic board to see what all you guy's comments were about. Whoa, gcurling the "Bad Boy!"

However maybe it may be worth someone setting up a "DIS Rumor & News Refugee Camp" on Yahoo Groups, or ezboard or Voy Formus to use on those days the boards go down.

Personally, I like to use these Down days to Detox. you know not think about Disney :D

I would be happy to set up such a board. Let me know if it's something everyone would use.
The DIS is sure freaky lately...

Detox from Disney? :eek:

;)

I would just love to be able to post quickly like in the old days. Now I can get up and literally do chores while I wait for a post to appear. :confused:

Please do it Dave. Just for the times when the board is definately down, of course.

Let us know.

I would also encourge you Dave!!! Its always fun to be here and comment on the disney issues of the day!!! If down i have to visit coaster sites to at least get my fix till the weather warms up in my neck of the woods!

Done!
Try going to http://disrumors.homeip.net/phpBB/index.php
It's being hosted on my home server (at least until ATT tells me to take it down).
Please use it; but only when the DIS is down (or if you feel like using a dirty word).
MODS: I hope it's OK to post this. If not, delete it and let me know...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter